Home | Join! | Help | Browse | Forums | NuWorld | NWF | PoPo   
welcome to my mind ...

The weather
A constant state of being.
My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)
Well, hello there.
Flag Counter
moved in
Tuesday. 11.20.07 11:12 pm
Well, I guess it's official. I'm moved into the bedroom, finally. I had most of my stuff in here a couple days ago, but I didn't have any pillows to sleep on. Now I do so I won't have to sleep on the couch anymore. I've gotten used to sleeping in the livingroom, but I'm definitely not going to miss the couch.

I've got a midget moon chair. I don't really have the room for one that's much bigger than the one I bought. I can't curl up on it, but it's a good chair to sit in once I get a coffee table in here.

I'm off work tomorrow, but I have to work the rest of the week. I have a feeling that my next day off won't be until Monday. Which, I guess, is okay. I need the hours. The more hours I work, the more money I get. Money is in very short supply right now.

Uhhh, Lotus is doing fine. I'll need to feed her in about a week. We asked Steve if he could take her if mom ever came close to finding out about her and he said yes. As a complete last resort our neighbor, who happens to be one of Lori's friends from school, will take her if, for some reason, Steve can't. Here's a picture of her:

Anywho, I guess I don't have much else to say. Nothing exciting is happening in my life. Till next time ...

Comment! (4) | Recommend!

Lotus ...
Monday. 11.19.07 2:46 pm
... is the name of the snake I'm temporarily the owner of. She's a small ball python and despite her size, she's got a strong hold. We successfully got her snuck in through my window last night. My only hope is that mom doesn't see the tank. If she does ... I don't even want to think about the aftermath. Hopefully the owner will be able to find a place to live soon so I won't have to worry about hiding it for too long.

Anywho, I found my stereo remote. It was in the box with my blanket. I completely forgot that I had put it in that box, rather than the box I had previously thought it was in. I've only set one station, but that's all I need right now. I'll browse through stations another time.

I still won't be able to sleep in there quite yet becaue I haven't gotten new pillows/pillow cases yet. I'm going to be buying them tomorrow after I get off work. This way tomorrow night I'll be able to sleep in my room.

I'm going to be buying a moon chair and a small coffee table to put in my room also. The chair will be put in the corner by the closet; it'll be easier to hide the cords running along the wall to the tank that way. I mean, even before the snake, I was planning on putting the chair in that corner, but this is even more of a reason to put the chair there. The small coffee table will be for various items that I currently have on the coffee table in the living room.

I won't be able to get all of these things right away. My paycheck is rather weak right now due to a lack of hours. Till then, I'm not sure how I'm going to explain the random surge protector that's on over by the closet.

Damn, I've completely lost my train of thought. I guess that means this is it for today.

Comment! (3) | Recommend!

almost moved in
Sunday. 11.18.07 9:03 pm
I have a majority of my stuff in my room now, but I'll still be sleeping on the couch for at least one more night, maybe two. I want to wash my sheets, blanket, pillow cases, etc before I sleep on the futon. I also need to get a couple new pillows because the ones I have are pretty much trash {meaning they're pretty darn flat.}

I can't find my stereo remote though. I know exactly where I packed it, but someone took the box I had all the stuff in. And no one is confessing. At this point, I don't give a shit who took the box, I just want to know where the fuck they put my stuff. I can't browse radio stations without the remote. I'm pretty sure I know who did it and it pisses me off even more that they won't tell me. Fuck! I don't really have the time to go through the entire fucking garage to find a 3in remote. But I can't live without the stereo. Yes, I could play CDs, but every time I wanted to stop it, I'd have to go over and manually stop it. Not a good thing when you're in a rush. Damnit.

Anywho, I don't have a lot to talk about. I work quite a bit this week. Nothing special though. No plans for this weekend; I have to work the whole weekend.

Ugh! I'm so pissed right now. And before this turns into a rant, I think I'll end it here.

Comment! (6) | Recommend!

Saturday. 11.17.07 7:01 pm
Holy hell, I've been busy. And it's not over yet.

Yesterday morning, I got up and went out running errands with ma. I'll spare you the details, it's nothing special. Yesteday evening, however, was cool.

It was the first hockey game that I had ever attended. Hell, it was the first hockey game that I had ever watched. UNLV vs BYU. BYU won, but I wasn't really rooting for any team. My sister's choir was there to sing the national anthem which is why I went in the first place. After watching part of the first quarter, I decided that I'd just stay for the rest of the game. {btw, some of the guys on at least the UNLV team, were pretty hot}

I'm glad I stayed. Even though I really didn't know what was going on, I was facsinated. If UNLV ever plays U of A, I'll have to go to the game. The reason: UNLV is the college that everyone out here roots for. U of A is the college that I'd have rooted for when I live in Tucson. I still wouldn't be really rooting for one team or the other, but I'd love to see that game.

This is all Stuart's fault. I never payed even the slightest bit of attention to hockey before I met Stuart. Since then, I still have no idea what's going on in the game, but I've not been able to even see "hockey" on the TV guide without thinking of him. And now that I've been to a game, I'm quite interested. Ugh! Damn Stuart.

Today I worked from 10am to just after 5pm. I got barely any of the section of wall I was working on because I was up at the register the whole time. The lines just never ended. As soon as we were caught up, the lines would suddenly get long again. It was crazy!

I have to be at work at 1am. Once I get off tomorrow {at 9:30am} I'm going to come home and pass out. I do plan on sleeping for a few hours before I have to go in, but I need more than that if I want to function more than past tomorrow.

Alright, I can't think of what else to write. I'll write again hopefully soon.

Comment! (3) | Recommend!

almost finished
Thursday. 11.15.07 8:29 pm
Gosh, I've not been around the 'Tang much lately. I've been working and when I'm not been working, I've been painting. Or out doing stuff.

I pop in every now and then, but not really long enough to be around. I see I've gone down two spots in the most active. I guess that's good because it means I'm not on here all the time, but I do like to stay in the top 5. Oh well. Maybe I'll get back up there in my next couple days off.

Anywho, I'm almost done painting. I have all the walls done. I still need to do the trim and the doors {the room door and the closet door.} I'm just going to do those white. This way there'll be some contrast in the room. I'll be taking a picture of the walls for my friend to see; I might post it here.

So my day of rest wasn't really a day of rest. I slept till noon, though. That was nice. But once I got up, I started painting. I was painting for about 4 hours. See, our house is angled so just the two side walls are one level height. The front and back walls are angled up as you go in towards the middle of the house. I'm, by no means, afraid of heights, but that ladder sucked. I'm glad I'm finished with the ladder.

It looks like I'll be getting a snake. I'll have to sneak it in and hide it because my mom hates snakes and doesn't want them in her house. That's why Lori and Tony's snake is at Tony's house. I'll be babysitting it for a while because Lori's friend got kicked out of his house and doesn't want to lose the snake. So my sister asked if I wanted to watch it for a while until he can get into a place. I have no problem with it, but as I said, I'll have to sneak it in and hide it.

Everyone at my job seems to like me and how I work. It's a good thing because that means I have a better chance of them keeping me once the season is over.

Tomorrow is payday; I'll be getting my futon tomorrow too. Tomorrow evening I'll be going to my first hockey game. I don't follow hockey, nor am I really interested it the sport, but my sister's choir will be singing the national anthem at the game. Besides, if we bought the tickets through through the choir, they were only $2. It should be fun. And I'll be able to talk about it with Stuart.

Damn ... I actually started this entry at 6:30, but then dinner was ready and afterwards I took a shower so I completely forgot that I was writing this. Also, I've completely forgotten what my train of thought was from before. And now too.

Alright, I'm done. Till next time.

Comment! (2) | Recommend!

painting: part 2
Tuesday. 11.13.07 6:59 pm
So instead of laying down for a couple hours after work today, I went in my room and started painting some more. I'm really tired right now, but because my hair is soaking wet, I can't lay down for at least 3 hours.

I got a little less than half my room done. I really like the color. My sister doesn't, but that's okay, it's not her room. While I was at work, my sister got some of the edge work done. I was able to paint in those areas. Tomorrow after work, I'm gonna get in there and paint some more. Hopefully, I can finish tomorrow, but I'm not sure.

Thursday and Friday I'm off work. Thursday I would like to go get my futon, but I'm thinking about just waiting till Friday since I have to go up to work anyway. I like the idea of getting paid every week. I'm really hoping to be able to sleep in my room on Friday night, but with the way my schedule is, I'm not sure I'll be able to get all the painting done by then. That's okay, though, because with me being able to sleep on my own bed, I might not want to get up the next morning and I have to work on Saturday. I'll just have to see how it goes.

I feel gross. I've gained weight slowly since I've been back and now none of my clothes fit me. It's a disgusting feeling. I was thinking that with me working again, I'd lose the weight from the effort I have to put forth, but no, not the case. Once I get some money saved up, I'll start buying my own food. Back to my diet of lean pockets and frozen dinners. I seemed to be maintaining a lower weight when I was eating less.

Anywho, I'm done for tonight. Till tomorrow.

Comment! (1) | Recommend!

LostSoul13's Weblog Site • NuTang.com

NuTang is the first web site to implement PPGY Technology. This page was generated in 0.046seconds.

  Send to a friend on AIM | Set as Homepage | Bookmark Home | NuTang Collage | Terms of Service & Privacy Policy | Link to Us | Monthly Top 10s
All content © Copyright 2003-2047 NuTang.com and respective members. Contact us at NuTang[AT]gmail.com.