Home | Join! | Help | Browse | Forums | NuWorld | NWF | PoPo   
welcome to my mind ...

The weather
A constant state of being.
My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)
Well, hello there.
Flag Counter
'Twas a decent day
Wednesday. 9.27.06 8:12 pm
Today was much better than yesterday. My throat is still sore from coughing, but other than that I'm feeling better. I did find out some info about the FallBall {or people to be more specific} that was kinda nice. Well, I already knew that John had gone cuz it gave us something to talk about on Monday, but I found out that someone else had gone. I didn't run into either of them, but its cool that we could have. The otherr person that I found out that had gone was Troy, the guy who delivers our Coke order every other Wednesday. He took pics while he was there, and they definately turned out much better than the ones I tried to take. So I ended up clocking in like 10 minutes late cuz we were talking about it. Then we both agreed that I had to start working and he had more deliveries to take. I see him once every two weeks for about 5 minutes, but I guess its worth the time. Anwyho, I actually didn't talk on the phone last night. It was kinda weird, but I still wasn't feeling well, so its good I guess that I went to bed kinda early. It worked though since I felt better today. I had McDonald's today. I haven't had it in a while so it was pretty good. I also didn't have to go get it. I gave someone the money to go get it. I mean, sure, McDonald's is close enough to my apartment that I can walk there in less than 3 minutes, but I'm just too lazy. Alright I don't really know what else to say, nothing too important happened that's worth talking about. I'll write another time.

Comment! (1) | Recommend!

Home early
Tuesday. 9.26.06 2:55 pm
So today is shitty. I don't fell well at all. I left work early yesterday cuz of my sunburn. Today I'm home about 2 1/2 hours sooner cuz I started feeling sick. Erin suggested it might be delayed heat stroke, but I'm not dizzy. My stomach is really queezy but I don't have to throw up. Besides even if I did, there's nothing in my stomach to throw up. Gary told me that I needed to eat something salty cuz on Sunday, I sweated a lot of the salt out of me and the sunburn isn't helping it any. The burn on my chest really hurts today. I'm thinkin either its cuz its starting to heal or cuz I slept on it wrong last night. Speaking of which I didn't really sleep well last night. I got maybe 4 hours altogether. And when I woke up this morning at 5:30, 6ish, I wasn't able to get comfortable enough to go back to sleep. I can't lay on my right ear cuz of the new piercing. I wasn't able to lay on my left side cuz the sunburn on my arm was hurting and I couldn't lay on my stomach cuz the sunburn on my chest felt like it was on fire. So I have to resort to only laying on my back and I can't fall asleep on my back. Not sleepingthat much last night might have something to do with me not feeling well, but it wouldn't be the only reason. I hate not working. I need the money and being sick like this isn't helping. Man, even when I do have a cold or something like that, I still work. But this? Not this. This is different. I need to be resting. I can't be moving around. I was even told more than once by more than one person to sit down, cuz I looked like I was gonna pass out. I think I worked about 2 hours today. Its times like these that I wished I lived closer to my mom. This way she could take care of me. Alright, I'm hoping that tomorrow I'll be able to work at least most of the day. Maybe I'll go home around 3ish like I did yesterday. Till then, I'm gonna spend today doing as little as possible. I'm gonna be treating my burns with aloe vera, cleaning my ear making sure that its taken care of propperly, and I'm going to be resting. I'll write maybe later.

Comment! (2) | Recommend!

Two words: Effing Sweet
Monday. 9.25.06 6:15 pm
I know I said that I was going to blog about the concert when I got home, but I didn't get home till close to midnight and I was beat. So here's the blog about the concert. Oh and before I start, I must correct myself. I forgot to add Buck Cherry into the list of bands. So anywho, I got there about 10 minutes before the gates opened and the line waiting to get in was insane. Once they opened the gates it still took about 30 minutes for us to actually get up to the gates. Once we were in, we walked around a bit checking out the merch {which wasn't that good this year} The first too bands, Trik Turner and As Fast As, were not good. I didn't really pay much attention to them cuz they weren't interesting. Atreyu was alright, but I'm not a big fan. Buck Cherry was kinda good, but I wasn't down in the crowd, cuz that's about the time we needed refreshment. I have to say right now, there was a tattoo parlor there with a tent doing piercings. So during Joan Jett's performance, me and my friend went down and got some piercings. She got her belly button and her cartilage pierced. Me, I got an industrial piercing. And if you don't know what that is its where they pierce your cartilage twice and stick one barbell through the two holes. It looks pretty cool. It hurts though. I have to take care of it really well for about a month or so. But the aftercare is not that bad so I don't mind. After Joan Jett, came Muse. It was dark by then so the lights made an awesome effect. They're performance was about an hour long. They played all the good songs and some newer ones. I was right there in the crowd. I didn't get too close to the mosh cuz I had just gotten the piercing and I didn't want to risk it getting hit. Finally was Avenged Sevenfold. They were scheduled to go on at 8:45pm, but they ended up not going on till closer to 9:30pm. It was at this point that I made my way back to the crowd. I tried to get some good pics, but due to the lights flashing all the time, my camera wouldn't focus. Oh, there was something that was really awesome. I guess there are bats that live in or around the stadium and during the performance they came out and were flying around the stage. It kinda looked like they had planned it, cuz obviously they're symbol thing is the deathbat, but it was just a crazy ass coincidence. I forgot to mention that I got some bad sunburn, and I mean its like dark red. Aloe Vera is my new best friend. But I didn't stay for the end of the concert. My head was pounding most likely from inhaling smoke the whole day. My ear was really sore and my sunburn was really bothering me. Me and Katie also both had to get up early today for work. So leaving kinda early was my own choice. I still had so much fun. It was well worth it. I wonder who's gonna be there next year. I might have to come back out at that time next year so that I can go again. Depending on who it is. Oh well.
Anywho, I left work early today cuz I was in pain and I wanted to come home and take care of the sunburn. Gary said that he was gonna let me go home early anyway regardless if I wanted to or not. It was slow, and I was in pain so he felt it'd be good for both labor and me to go home early. I was okay with it since I just didn't want to work. But alright I have nothing else to say. I already told you about how the concert was and how my day went today. I'll write again most likely tomorrow.

Comment! (2) | Recommend!

T-minus 2 hours and counting
Sunday. 9.24.06 12:05 pm
Just to inform... the concert is in 2 hours. {The music doesn't start for three hours, but I'll be there in two}
The bands... Trik Turner, As Fast As, Atreyu, Joan Jett and the BlackHearts, Muse, and of course, Avenged Sevenfold.
I will be there till about 10 or 11 tonight, but I will most definately blog about it when I get home. Till then I have nothing to say.
I can't wait!!!

Comment! (3) | Recommend!

Quarter to 2
Saturday. 9.23.06 3:44 am
Its quarter to two in the morning. I just got off the phone like, maybe 10 minutes ago. I almost fell asleep. And what's funny is that he wasn't awake to know. I was dozing off. I could feel myself starting to nod off. What jerked me back to complete consciousness was the fact that I almost dropped the phone. I felt it starting to slip out of my hand so I had to actually open my eyes and try and wake him up so that we could get off the phone. The fact that its almost 5 in the morning his time also had something to do with us getting off the phone. Although neither of us has to work tomorrow, we still had long days today and need our sleep. Anywho, my day was pretty long, however, not a whole lot happened that's worth complaining about or worth telling. It was a slow Friday. The slowest we've had in a month. I got to go home early, which I liked. I mean, sure, I need the hours, but I just wanted to be done with work for this week. I have a few things to do tomorrow, but nothing too big. I have to call Katie and see what time she plans on picking me up Sunday morning. I also have to do laundry cuz I won't have the time to do it on Sunday. I might go up to Blockbuster and rent some movies, but I'm not sure about that one. I'll just have to wait and see how I feel. As of right now, I'm still kinda tired, but I'm more awake. I don't really want to lay down yet. I will though. Soon enough. Alright I really don't know what else to say so I'll write probably later on.

Comment! (2) | Recommend!

Thursday. 9.21.06 9:22 pm
So today was not as bad as I thought it would be. It started out really shitty though. I'm tired right now cuz I didn't sleep well last night. I went to bed at a reasonable time and I had no trouble getting to sleep, but I had a lot of trouble staying alseep. I was up every couple hours. Finally the last time I woke up it was about an hour before my alarm went off so I just kinda stared at the clock and listened to the radio just waiting for my alarm to go off. When I got to work, Joey wasn't there, which didn't surprise me, so I opened up the store. He got there like 5 minutes after I got there. For some reason, I was in a really like, really down mood. To the point that I was close to tears once, but I didn't cry. The high school kids that came in today were actually pretty well behaved so I have no complaints about them. I think the reason why I was upset was cuz I was thinking about James. I kinda wish he could help me with something, but I'm not sure how he would. I guess its cuz of the 'thing' I have with this guy that I've been talking to. I would think that James could help me from a guys point of view. He might, in his own way, that I won't think about or realize even happened till afterwards. Anywho, I started feeling better as the day went on. I'm not completely happy again, but now that I'm home and talking to him, I'm very comfortable. The downfall to being really shitty and blah is that I don't eat. I can't. When I'm upset or pissed off or something like that I just can't eat. I get an upset stomach so I just don't eat. But whatever. Alright I don't really have anything else to say so I'll write later.

Comment! (0) | Recommend!

LostSoul13's Weblog Site • NuTang.com

NuTang is the first web site to implement PPGY Technology. This page was generated in 0.027seconds.

  Send to a friend on AIM | Set as Homepage | Bookmark Home | NuTang Collage | Terms of Service & Privacy Policy | Link to Us | Monthly Top 10s
All content © Copyright 2003-2047 NuTang.com and respective members. Contact us at NuTang[AT]gmail.com.