Home | Join! | Help | Browse | Forums | NuWorld | NWF | PoPo   
welcome to my mind ...

The weather
A constant state of being.
My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)
Well, hello there.
Flag Counter
the confusion continues
Friday. 6.4.10 12:32 pm
Well, he decided to contact me last night. And being the nice person that I am, I answered the texts. I have about 3 apologies on my phone ... all within about an hour. We talked back and forth in text for a couple hours before I had to go to work. He might or might not text me again today. I guess I'll find out. Until then ...

I'm not making any decisions. I want to still give it time for me to think everything through; weighing the pros and cons of different situations before making a final decision.

We'll see what happens.

Comment! (2) | Recommend!

the day after is always the worst
Wednesday. 6.2.10 3:57 pm
Be it extremely emotional, controversial, messed up, or whatever, this entry has been password protected.

If you know it, enter it; or, ask me for it.

Comment! (5) | Recommend!

Tuesday. 6.1.10 6:54 pm
It's done. It's over.

There is nothing more.

Comment! (2) | Recommend!

first trip to Disneyland, CA {edit}
Sunday. 5.30.10 5:00 pm
I took this past Friday off from work to spend it in California. Jacob invited me to go with him and his friend and I gladly accepted.

It was fun, for the most part. I'll explain later on why it wasn't as fun as I was hoping for, but I'll get the good parts out first.

We drove out there Thursday afternoon, shortly after I got home from work and it was a long-ish drive. We stopped once to get something to eat and to use the restrooms, but that was the only stop. We arrived in Cali around 6:30pm and basically drove around for a bit. We tried to go to Knott's Berry Farm, since it was like 5 minutes from where we were staying, but they closed at 6. After that we made our way over to Downtown Disney. I was beyond tired at this point so I don't think I was fully able to enjoy the evening as I should have.

After that we headed back to the house we were crashing at {Jacob's mom's friend was nice enough to offer up his house for a couple nights} and set our alarms for early the next morning so we could hit Disney as soon as it opened.

Unfortunately instead of checking myself, I went by the mis-information that the park opened at 8 when really it opened at nine. We got there around 7:30am and were turned away because they didn't start parking people until 8 since the park didn't open until 9. It was okay, though. We drove to some random residential area and parked in front of some random house just to look through the map and decide what we were going to hit first.

8am comes and we make our way back to the parking garage ... just to wait in a line that was longer than we were expecting lol. Once we were in, the fun started. I had some issues with comparing the two: Disney World vs. Disneyland. That was part of the reason why going to Disneyland wasn't on the top of my to do list because I knew I'd compare them. It took me a while, but I eventually stopped and started to enjoy the park for what it was. I still compared them, but silently in my own head, rather than voicing them.

It was a long, but fun day. We got to all the rides we wanted to, except Space Mountain, but the line was more than an hour wait and if we got the fast pass, it would have had to have been the last ride we rode and we didn't want to do that. Other than that, all the others that were a must see were seen. After doing all the must ride ones, we took our time going to the others that weren't quite as necessary, but still a fun time. We were there literally from the park's open until they closed. 9am until midnight. Once we left the park, we stopped at McDonald's to get something to eat and then crashed once we got back to the house.

No alarms were set for yesterday morning, but we were still up around 8:30 anyway. It had been debated whether to go to the beach, but we all opted for just going to the movies. The Prince of Persia: Sands of Time was a good movie. I was told it didn't follow the game very well, but I enjoyed it nonetheless. After the movie, we stopped to get gas and headed on the road back to Vegas.

The drive back didn't seem quite as long, but that might've also been because I wasn't as tired on the trip back. Who knows.

I'm glad that I'm back though. When I said that it wasn't the weekend I was hoping for is because Jacob was much more distant that I thought he'd be. I can understand him not wanting to make his friend feel like the third wheel; trust me I know how it feels and it's not a fun time, but avoiding any kind of affection completely? I don't think it was necessary. Sadly, though, I was expecting it, so the weekend was pretty much as expected.

I'm not really going to go into much more detail; there's quite a bit that needs to be figured out right now before I write anything else.

Anywho, that's how the weekend went. I work tomorrow {the building is closed, but I volunteered; the holiday pay will be helpful} and then I go back to a regular work week. I shall try to write again soon. It really all depends on if anything happens.

This is my new favorite picture of Zaidrien. My sister said she put him down on her pillow after feeding him and he passed out like this:

Comment! (1) | Recommend!

Sunday. 5.23.10 7:55 pm
These are just a couple pictures that I have of my nephew. I'm waiting on my sister's friend who had the camera to bring her memory card over so I can upload the rest of them to my computer.

You can see the rest of the ones that I have in my gallery album titled "my nephew."

Comment! (3) | Recommend!

Zaidrien Michael has entered the world
Saturday. 5.22.10 7:06 pm
My nephew, Zaidrien Michael was born on 5-20-10 @ 6:43pm weighing in at a spectacular 9lbs 1oz and was 20 1/2 inches long.

He and my sister are home and both doing well. She will be in the recovery stage for the next few weeks so I'll pretty much be taking care of things around the house. He's considerably quiet for a baby and fairly alert considering he's only 2 days old. Things seem pretty calm as of right now, but they'll probably get louder and more chaotic as he gets older and has a larger lung capacity as well as more mobility.

She spent about 20 hours in labor and about an hour of that was pushing. It was definitely a very long, tiring and emotionally stressful day. I'm glad that things seem to be calming out now. At least for a little bit.

Anywho, I wanted to update everyone on here. If you're my friend on facebook, then you found out this yesterday when I updated it on there. If you want to see pictures, I'll be uploading them to this site within the next couple days. I'll write an update post when I do so.

Until then ...

Comment! (2) | Recommend!

LostSoul13's Weblog Site • NuTang.com

NuTang is the first web site to implement PPGY Technology. This page was generated in 0.029seconds.

  Send to a friend on AIM | Set as Homepage | Bookmark Home | NuTang Collage | Terms of Service & Privacy Policy | Link to Us | Monthly Top 10s
All content © Copyright 2003-2047 NuTang.com and respective members. Contact us at NuTang[AT]gmail.com.