Home | Join! | Help | Browse | Forums | NuWorld | NWF | PoPo   
welcome to my mind ...

The weather
A constant state of being.
My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)
Well, hello there.
Flag Counter
Monday. 4.28.08 9:18 am
I seem to use "meh" for the title more often than not. I try to vary between blah and meh, but meh seems to win.

I had a good day yesterday ... until the very end.

After I finished yesterday's entry, I was just browsing NuTang, waiting for 1 o'clock to come so Jake could pick me up. 12:40pm, he texts me asking me what I'm up to, I tell him and ask him what he's up to. He texts back "at your house." I think to myself 'what happened to no texting while driving?'

It turns out since he and his ma were already towards this part of town, they just stopped over early to get me. It was a nice surprise, but I didn't want to keep his mom waiting out in the car, so I sort of rushed getting dressed.

When we get back to his house, I help them bring in the groceries. She bought a Margarita mixer. We were going to drink last night because I didn't have to work today, but we had to keep the mix stuff {once mixed with the alcohol} in the freezer for 24 hours. So I don't get any.

The three of us headed out to Red Rock at quarter till 4 cuz the movie was at 4:15. Since Jake refuses to go see a 'chick flick,' I went and saw Baby Mama with his mom. She wanted to see it, I wanted to see it, it worked. Jake saw Forbidden Kingdom while his mom and I were in the theater. I want to see that one too, but I was sort of already obligated to see the movie with his mom. Oh well.

Baby Mama was actually a pretty good movie. The end was typical and expected, but it was still good.

I have no plans for today. Just to bring ma to work and pick Steve up from his. Jake and I were going to go see a movie this morning before he had to work, but he has to go in two hours early and the only showing before 2pm is a little too close to when he has to be there. I don't want to be rushed. So we're just gonna go another time.

I kinda want to go see Jake up at his work, but I'm not sure how that would work. The timing just isn't right with the rest of the schedules. It's a little lame cuz I was hoping to be with him for at least part of the day, but I get to see him tomorrow so it works.

Uhm, I still have stuff to write about, but it's not for this blog. This entry is done for today.

Comment! (1) | Recommend!

holy wow I'm tired
Sunday. 4.27.08 12:27 pm
Alright, let's see. I've been up since 9:30am yesterday morning. I went over to Jake's yesterday afternoon, had a fun day and came home at 1am. I had to be at work at 3am.

I worked my scheduled shift and was asked to stay an hour later. So I did.

If I had come home at 10am, like planned, I would have layed down. But since I didn't get home until 11:30am, I just took a shower instead.

I felt so incredibly tired for the whole first half of my shift. I had a taquito for "lunch" {which was at 7am} and about half an hour later, I started to feel a little more awake.

I'm not sure if it was the food that was waking me up or if it was the fact that I was just waking up on my own or if I was simply so beyond tired that I didn't feel it anymore. Either way, I was more awake than I had been the whole first part of my shift.

I've showered and am now sitting in front of the comp. Oddly enough, I'm not feeling tired yet. At least I'm not having trouble keeping my eyes open. Something that usually happens even if I have a ton of energy when I get home; once I've sat down, my energy level just drops to nothing. I'm just waiting for it.

So bascially I've been up for 27 hours straight. I took about a half hour nap at Jake's and a half hour nap here yesterday, but I don't count that as sleeping.

I'll most likely just collapse tonight {since I've got plans for the remainder of the day.}

Comment! (4) | Recommend!

broke to the nth degree
Friday. 4.25.08 5:54 pm
Alright, I've had my shower and I am sitting here with my turkey & swiss on 12 grain bread w/light mayo. It's yummy.

Last night was very, very nice. Jake stayed over again. I'm getting used to him sleeping here, which is a good and bad thing all at the same time. Good because it means I'm actually sleeping through most of the night instead of waking every couple hours. Bad because it means on nights I sleep alone, my bed will feel empty. I'm fine sleeping either way, but I prefer if he's next to me.

Anywho, the first payment towards my gym membership is being taken out of the bank tomorrow. I'm already broke. This won't help. It probably wouldn't affect me as much ... if I were actually still using the membership. I need to get the right clothes so that I can go. I need regular clothes too.

Yesterday Yvonne treated me to lunch again. This time we went to Ruby Tuesday. I got the buffalo chicken burger and she got the avacado turkey burger. I enjoyed my sandwich, but she let me try a piece of hers ... and I fell in love. That's what I'm getting the next time I go.

It was nice just sitting there talking about random things. We have a lot of views in common {considering the age difference; she's twice my age} and we can understand one another so it makes for some interesting conversations.

Other than that there's not really a whole lot that's been going on in the last few days. Just the normal stuff.

There has been a lot on my mind lately, though. It's not really helping my headaches. Oh well. I shall write again hopefully tomorrow, but if not then definitely on Sunday.

Comment! (7) | Recommend!

continuing the irratic blog (edit)
Thursday. 4.24.08 5:12 pm
Blah! I remember the days where I would blog every single day. I don't seem to be able to do that anymore.

I still try though.

Yesterday was a good day. I didn't have to work, I got to sleep in {even though I didn't; my dream wouldn't allow me to} and I got to spend the whole day with Jake, including last night.

I decided that I wanted to go swimming yesterday, but I was only in the pool for about 10 minutes before it just became too cold to stand it anymore. So Jake and I hung out in the hot tub for about half an hour.

I got some sun, but not really enough to make too much of a color difference on my skin. Oh well.

The only problem with him staying last night was that I had to be at work this morning. It was still nice waking up to see him still next to me, though.

He'll be staying the night again tonight, but this time neither of us has to be up at any specific time tomorrow. I have to pick up my check and cash it, he has to be at work at 4pm and I have to chauffeur, but other than that, nothing specific.

I'll be spending the day with him on Saturday too. I would have been staying the night, but I have to work on Sunday so it's kind of out of the question. Meh.

Anywho, that's what's been going on in the life of me. Nothing terribly exciting, but still worth blogging about. I shall do my best to write tomorrow.

BTW, I'm not even close to being popular anymore. I think I was spoiled by seeing my name up there for the last few weeks.

{EDIT} Last night, we also stopped by In'N'Out before we came back to my place. I had me a Double-Double with everything on it. Pure deliciousness. If you haven't had one, get one.

Comment! (5) | Recommend!

argh! the aggrivation
Tuesday. 4.22.08 12:00 pm
I hate truck day. Have I ever said that? Well, if I have, I'm sayin' it again. I. Hate. Truck day. With a passion.

Today just wasn't a good day. I'm not sure what made it a not-so-good day, but that's the attitude I woke up with.

Anywho, I got called in to work yesterday for a couple hours because they were extremely short handed. I couldn't even wear my uniform because I was in the middle of doing laundry when they called. I might have been tempted to say no, but Cindy had already called me twice earlier and she sounded a little desperate. So I looked to see if I had at least something decent to throw on and she came to pick me up.

It wasn't terribly busy until about an hour before I was supposed to be leaving. That's when everyone decided to check out and return their items at the same time. It got a little crazy, but no customer walked away too pissed off, so I'd say it was alright.

I'm still going to have a pathetic check next week, but there's not much I can do. Except look for another job and with me not sure when I'm moving now, I don't know if that would be a good idea or not. I can't afford to quit here, but I really can't afford to keep working these strictly limited hours. My situation is a little lame at the moment.

I've got plans tomorrow. I'm looking forward to it.

I have to call Yvonne to move up our plans to a later hour on Thursday because I forgot I had to work until 1 that day. I can't change the plans to Friday cuz I won't be able to get the car. There shouldn't be too much of an issue as long as I have the car back in time for ma to pick Steve up.

Alrighty, I'm done for today. I might blog later on another name, but I'm not sure yet. I'm a bit tired, so I might just nap later.

Comment! (5) | Recommend!

last night
Monday. 4.21.08 7:08 pm
So Stuart had been in town for the last few days, but only asked if I wanted to hang last night. I told him that I wasn't sure because I couldn't get the car. Part of me was happy about it; the other part was a little bothered. I wanted to see Stuart, but I was okay if I didn't get to see him.

I tell Jake about Stu asking about me going down to the Strip, but how I couldn't go. So Jake askes if I want to, I say yeah, but it's okay if I don't ... and he offered to take me down there. I almost cried. Not because I was happy about being able to see Stuart, but because Jacob was offering to do this for me.

Jake just shrugged it off as "well, I know how it is when you have friends in town that you want to see." I was sooo happy. It made my blackfire blog that much more true.

After a couple hours, I gave up trying to figure out if we were going to meet up. We ended up not seeing him at all. I was quite enjoying my night with Jacob anyway and didn't want to ruin it by seeing Stuart.

Jacob and I parked at MGM Grand and wandered between there, The Excalibur, The Luxor, Mandalay Bay and briefly walked through the New York, New York. Other than the wind that kept picking up, it was a very nice night.

I'm also happy that Jake and I spent last night together, rather than today {like we were supposed to} because yesterday also happened to be our one month. That wasn't the reason we went out, but it was a sweet coinsidence.

Anywho, that was how last night went. I'm looking very forward to the next time I see him.

Comment! (2) | Recommend!

LostSoul13's Weblog Site • NuTang.com

NuTang is the first web site to implement PPGY Technology. This page was generated in 0.023seconds.

  Send to a friend on AIM | Set as Homepage | Bookmark Home | NuTang Collage | Terms of Service & Privacy Policy | Link to Us | Monthly Top 10s
All content © Copyright 2003-2047 NuTang.com and respective members. Contact us at NuTang[AT]gmail.com.