Home | Join! | Help | Browse | Forums | NuWorld | NWF | PoPo   
welcome to my mind ...

The weather
A constant state of being.
My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)
Well, hello there.
Flag Counter
Friday. 2.15.13 10:35 pm
I'm super tired right now so I have no idea how much I'll be able to write before I collapse on the keyboard. Let's see. . .

Yesterday, Valentine's Day, I really wasn't expecting to do anything. I figured I'd just come home from work and do what I normally do: play on the computer, nap, watch TV shows, etc. In the morning when Jacob got off work he called me, as he usually does, and after ranting about work {we do that a lot} he asked what I wanted for dinner. I was surprised by this, seeing as how I assumed I wouldn't have plans. The movie was a spontaneous decision made during dinner. We were also supposed to go to the Cheesecake Factory after the movie for dessert and coffee, but by the time we got out of the movie, the line for a table was out the door. Neither of us really wanted to wait that long just for dessert so we rain checked that plan and will do it another time. After that we just headed home.

Which brings us to today. I already had plans to go out to dinner with another friend {the one that I house sat for last weekend} but I got food from Jacob because he was too lazy to walk home from his doctor's appointment so that was my payment for picking him up. The problem is that I ate only a few hours before my dinner plans so I wasn't able to eat nearly as much I was originally planning. That's okay, though, because my friend loved the food so we'll be going back again at some point. And I might go back alone just to get the pho. . . it's that good.

I wasn't up as long as I was yesterday, but I somehow am more tired than yesterday so I think I'm going to call it a night. I have laundry to do tomorrow and I need to put gas in my car. With all the driving around I've done in the last week, my gas light came on shortly before I got home tonight and I still have another week before payday. $15 should be good enough to get me to and from work next week as long as I don't drive too much further. Those are the only plans I have for tomorrow.

Wow, I didn't think I could type up that much with me being this tired. But now that I have, I'm spent.

Until tomorrow NuTang. . .

Comment! (4) | Recommend!

There's still time!
Thursday. 2.14.13 11:35 pm
At least on the West coast anyway.

Today was good. Work was busy. I have no idea why Thursday is the busiest day of the week. {Undisputed, I work security at a hospital/clinic. The rent-a-cop security, not the cool in-house security.}

Jacob surprised me by taking me out to dinner and a movie. A Good Day to Die Hard is a good movie. I'm glad we picked that one to see. And the sushi was good as always.

I'm super tired now, though, because I've been awake since 4:30 and have been going pretty much non stop since I got to work at 6. I'm gonna go conk out now.

More details to come tomorrow.

Comment! (2) | Recommend!

Wednesday. 2.13.13 4:42 pm
Before I get in to the actual entry, I must share something rather amusing that just occurred:

Me: "Right now I'm eating microwaved scrambled eggs mixed with left over red curry lentils with soy sauce for extra flavor and sun dried tomato wheat thins lol"

My friend: "... did you just smoke a shitpot of weed?!?!?!" "heehee, j/k."

That response right there seriously made me choke on the wheat thin that I was eating. What you must understand is that I'm down to what's left of the food in my place. I actually have more spices than I do edible food. I have about a dozen eggs, a big thing of old fashioned oatmeal, peanut butter and wheat thins. I have to do what I can with what I have. Ah the life of a single person in debt.

Anywho, I'm actually glad that incident happened because I really didn't know what I would have written about. The day was boring. There was a small incident that occurred, but nothing major. I'm glad for nothing major, but it doesn't allow for much to talk about.

I am definitely tempted to take a nap. It's getting kind of late to nap, but I feel like I'm still trying to catch up on sleep. I know it's impossible to actually catch up, but when you sleep for 12 hours after being awake for 3 days, you tend to feel caught up. Same with sleeping in on the weekends. None of these has occurred with me yet.

I want to fast forward through tomorrow, but not entirely for the reason you may think {that is only part of it.} I want to skip tomorrow because my friend and I are going out for pho on Friday and I'm super excited! It's going to be delicious. I haven't have pho in months. Mmm, I can't wait.

Alright, I am going to nap for an hour or so then probably play FTL for a little bit before going back to bed. Tomorrow is my work Friday. I can get through 8 more hours right? Ugh.

Until tomorrow. . .

Comment! (2) | Recommend!

Tuesday. 2.12.13 7:16 pm
Real quick! Because I want to get back to my game and complete as much as I can before 8.

I've read and commented on a few of your blogs, but I didn't stay home for very long. I went to Jacob's to eat and hang out. We watched a couple shows on Hulu then I came back upstairs. I'll have more time to read and comment tomorrow.

The Westminster Kennel Club Dog Show is on tonight. I was on last night, but I didn't get the chance to watch it because I was out and about busy playing chauffeur. Tonight is closing night and I'm hoping to be able to watch it live online. If so, I will be calling my mom and we'll be watching it together. It's a tradition with my mom and me; one of these years we'll actually get to watch it live.

I'm taking the week off from jogging. I've gotten all of 10 hours of sleep over the last 3, 4 days and I've already missed two of the three days I schedule myself to go. I'll be catching up on my energy levels throughout the remainder of the week and will start up again on Sunday.

Anywho, I am gonna go back to my game until the dog show comes on at 8.

Until tomorrow NuTang. . .

Comment! (4) | Recommend!

Monday. 2.11.13 6:40 pm
I will have some serious catching up to do on everyone's blogs over the next few days. My brain is completely fried {I just typed friend ... case and point} from all the busy activities I've been up to over the last few days. It's hard enough trying to comprehend what I'm typing let along what everyone else has typed.

I'll be picking my friend up from the airport tonight so I will get to sleep in my own bed again, without the fur babies, so hopefully it'll be a good night's sleep. I really don't mind dog/house sitting. I just think it would have been easier if that hadn't been my first time ever sleeping at her place. I'll be house/dog sitting for another friend next month, but I've been to her place a bunch of times and have stayed over so it won't be much of an issue.

Anywho, this is about it for now. I think I am going to take a quick hour nap before I need to head out. I will catch up with everyone, hopefully tomorrow, but if not then at least within the next few days.

Until then. . .

Comment! (6) | Recommend!

Sunday. 2.10.13 8:01 pm
I had mentioned a few days ago that I was house/dog/cat sitting for a friend that is out of town this weekend. It's really not that bad, but I am really uncomfortable with sleeping in someone else's place until I've done it often enough that I become acclimated to it. Well, Friday was pretty much my first time being there besides a real quick, "I'm here, you ready to go?" type of visit a few months prior.

The dogs are very well behaved, no excessive barking and the cats pretty much keep to themselves. The issue is that every little, tiny noise I hear wakes me up and then the noises that woke me up keep me awake. Such as the dog's claws clicking across the hardwood floor. Unfortunately this happened a lot because they're not used to me being there so every time they heard me move, they thought I was getting up and started moving around.

I think I got a total of 3 hours of sleep last night. Not all together either. Tonight is the only other night I'm doing this so I'm hoping it's not the same as last night. I'm hoping that, despite the nap I took once I got home earlier, I'm still tired enough to sleep through some of the noises. But if I don't, I will be back to sleeping in my own bed tomorrow night so by Tuesday, Wednesday at the very latest, I should be back to my normal level of tiredness.

Anywho, last night we went to a Roller Derby game and the second half was just sad. It was bad at first, but you know how when you have a situation that looks bad and just keeps getting worse and worse it just becomes sad and pathetic? Yeah, that's what happened in the bout between one of the Rat City teams and a team from Vancouver Canada. It's bad when the audience starts cheering for the out of state team. The final score was an incredibly painful 284 to 68. C'mon Canada ... we know that you're a typically non-violent country, but Roller Derby isn't that violent. Although they did have to call 911 for a girl who appeared to have suffered a lower back injury on a fall. I should check their site/blog/Facebook to see if there's an update.

Alright, I have a little over an hour before I have to leave to go back to my friend's place so I am gonna browse the net and get myself ready. Wish me luck; you'll find out tomorrow whether I successfully slept better than 3 total hours.

Until tomorrow. . .

Comment! (2) | Recommend!

LostSoul13's Weblog Site • NuTang.com

NuTang is the first web site to implement PPGY Technology. This page was generated in 0.045seconds.

  Send to a friend on AIM | Set as Homepage | Bookmark Home | NuTang Collage | Terms of Service & Privacy Policy | Link to Us | Monthly Top 10s
All content © Copyright 2003-2047 NuTang.com and respective members. Contact us at NuTang[AT]gmail.com.