Books I have completed reading since January 2017:
1. Angelopolis - Danielle Trussoni
2. The Magicians - Lev Grossman
3. The Magic Circle - Jenny Davidson
4. Memories - Lang Leav
5. Nightbird - Alice Hoffman
6. To The Devil - A Diva - Paul Magrs
Friends and Enemies
Akatsuki: Nightmares & Dreamscapes
-beats in my head-
Chika-Chin's Anime Mania!
empty white space
In My World
My Blah blah Bulogu
My Little World
Sdovelly~ c'est la vie
Serene's Silent Secrets
Shuffle and Repear
Tolanic's Travel Blog
Why oh why?
Thursday, October 16, 2008
You often hear "If only I have some superpowers." Yea, some superpowers. You think you are a potential member of X-men? Welcome to my world.
Well you see. If you use your precognition to save the world like Hiro in Heroes series, I use mine to buy empat ekor (lottery in Malay). Ah. Yes. Very. Accurate. Except I can't see which lotto company to buy from! So I bought a number which I 'saw' at one of the lotto companies and err... the number came out but not from the company I bought. It was another company!!
Gog oh god. Are you telling me to refine my gift?
Which floor would you like to go?
Wednesday, October 15, 2008
I find it hard to swallow this truth: Everyone is my friend but I am not everyone's friend. What I mean is I treat everyone as my friend like how you treat your best friend but at certain times I am not treated the same... and sometimes I even feel that I am not even treated as a friend. You could say I'm unhappy because I'm left out in circles and such but that is not the insecurity I feel. I feel disappointed of my own judgment that I thought I could find a friend in you.
Save the Future
Tuesday, October 14, 2008
A colleague of mine was telling me that he doesn't like showering in the office because the toilet will 'flood'. Yes, the shower cubicle 'floods' when you turn on the shower high volume and the outlet is just too small for the water to rush down the hole. So what do you do? Just reduce the shower volume right? No? I'm stupid for giving that answer?
I was telling that to my colleague and he's complaining that it won't be fun taking shower then. I got no idea if showering is fun or not but all I was thinking is how to reduce my water usage. I even told my colleague to turn the shower off when you are applying the soap; if not, just reduce the volume. I could tell you he won't be happy with my answer if I told him face to face. But have you ever thought of the future of water in this country?
Monday, October 13, 2008
1. Peel and chop the garlic. Cut the cucumber; it's ok to leave some skin on. Squeeze some lemon juice enough for tasting.
2. Mix the garlic, cucumber, lemon juice together with the yoghurt and blend them together. Add the mint as garnishing or just blend them together. If yes, don't add lemon juice because I'm afraid mint and lemon don't go together.
3. Serve this chill with bread.
Try using the bread produced by Middle Eastern shop. It will taste good since this is a Middle Eastern dip.
I always think of this dip whenever I crave for Tarama Salata dip; a dip that is made of roe.
Sunday, October 12, 2008
I have had an unbelievable dream because I did not expect to have such a nostalgic dream after watching two horror films consecutively. I was expecting myself running in a haunted mansion like the main characters did in the game. But somehow I dreamed of my musical intrument, the horn. I was playing the horn quite good in the dream which is the contrary in reality. And I dreamed of playing the horn with my seniors with their trumpets. I particularly dreamed of this senior: she is the most quiet person I have ever came across and she plays trumpet very well. I really wonder what is she up to now. I wonder if she still plays the trumpet. It will be a waste to quit after playing for so many years!
Speaking of my dear dear horn, I wonder if it's still in Penang... in the dark room. I hope I can play brass instrument again. But not trumpet. It took me one hour to play the low C note! Stupid!
And today I played my recorder some old old songs. It was enjoyable. And I feel like playing my violin too. But first I need someone to tune my strings...
Chocolate Caramel Slices
Saturday, October 11, 2008
Prep: 15 mins Cook: 45 mins Makes about 24
1 cup plain flour, sifted
1/2 cup brown sugar
1/2 cup grated coconut
125g butter, melted, plus extra 60g
395g can sweetened condensed milk
2 tbsps maple syrup
200g dark chocolate, chopped
2 tsps vegetable oil (canola or corn)
1. Preheat oven to 180 C. Lightly grease an 18x28cm pan. Line base and sides with baking paper.
2. In a bowl, combine flour, sugar and coconut. Make a well in the centre of the ingredients. Add melted butter, blending well until combined.
3. Press mixture firmly into prepared pan. Bake for 15 to 20 mins until lightly browned. Set aside to cool.
4. Combine extra butter, condensed milk and syrup in a saucepan. Stir over a low fire until smooth. Pour over baked mixture and bake for another 15 to 20 minutes until golden.
5. Place chocolate and oil in a heatproof bowl. Stir over a saucepan of simmering water for 4 to 5 minutes until melted and smooth. Spread evenly over the baked mixture.
6. Chill in the fridge until set or overnight. Cut into squares to serve.
= use a hot, sharp knife to cut into squares. The heat of the sharp knife will give you a smooth clean cut.
= this dessert is feeling, fattening and TASTY, so eat this at your own risk.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214
NuTang is the first web site to implement PPGY Technology. This page was generated in 0.030seconds.
|All content © Copyright 2003-2047 NuTang.com and respective members. Contact us at NuTang[AT]gmail.com.|