Tuesday. 9.4.07 9:50 pm
So, everyone who's been reading and thinking about my blogs knows that I've been moping about the whole Katie issue for...at least a month. Didn't really have much time to mope before that. At least, not publicly.
And, with me, there's just been this feeling of being left out in the rain. Because, in all reality, a breakup situation never seems to agree with me. And it never will. Basically, I was upset. And wanted to talk. And talking rarely happened, and certainly not by her efforts.
So, a few nights ago I ignored her responses for a while and just rambled out what I wanted to say.
And it's been great since then. I stopped thinking about how to organize it because it'd been said. Amazing.
Ironically, when faced with this information and my detached (and COMPLETELY not self-pitying, :D!!) attitude, I was blocked. And I'm sure it must have been the attitude, because being told how it is should never rouse such anger in a person. Unless they don't like blame. Besides, what's the point? She can confide. She doesn't need ME to lie to her.
So, yeah. She's super pissed at me, I'm pretty happy with everything, and I don't really care if we don't become friends. As she likes to say, it wouldn't have worked out anyway. *TRUMP*
That was totally uncalled for. WHOO!
Look out, world!
EDIT: Two minutes later...
LOL! I was right. Friendship=0 I bet I'm off her Myspace, off her protected list on Xanga, and maybe Facebook. I KNOW I'm blocked from AIM.
IT'S GOOD TO HEAR YOU HAVE A SOUL!
That'll piss her off. YES, I'm being an asshole right now. But at least I'm not a stinkin' SAD asshole.
Sunday. 9.2.07 9:10 pm
Yes, the title is an allusion to Metroid Prime. Deal with it.
During yard day, today, my brother and I had an adventure with a hornet nest. It involved Soft Air guns and a video camera. Hence the silly title.
I'm not sure I'm content, right now. Things are changing. I'm changing. People are getting harder and harder. At the same time, I'm turning into a kind of mean dude. I always tried to be nice, but now...not so much. I'm short, sarcastic, and impatient. You know? Like, I say something I think is normal, and people just stop and look at me like, "Did he really just say that? What's up his ass?" And, really, I dislike people who act like this. I've always wondered, "How can someone live like that? Do they enjoy being so...unsociable?" Well, now I'M the one with a chip on his shoulder, and no. I don't enjoy it one bit. I want to be light, and happy, and just annoyingly chipper and crazy. Like I was less than, say, two years ago. I swear, two years ago.
I used to read a lot. But now, I don't. I barely read at all. I've got at least six different books on the side, but I can't find it in me to just sit down and read them. String Theory, Christian Apologetics, two fiction books, the Bible, and a few magazines. Actually, after this, I might just go and read. Maybe the computer's taken over. I certainly spend a lot more time than I used to in front of it.
I should only use the computer for doing something important, like creating, shopping Threadless, or homework. That's it. No more of this random surfing stuff.
And AIM is horrible! One thing I love to do is talk to people. To get out there. And I just love when you can talk to someone for a few hours on end. And really connect. Sometimes I get on and just...float around. I don't know what I'm waiting for; nothing's going to happen.
I miss that immensely. It doesn't happen very often for me, unlike some people I know. (AHA! A touch of resentment!)
And I don't exactly have the greatest role-model when it comes to relationships. Alas, yes, I was referring to relationships. Because...well, I don't know why. But I can't stand the silence.
EDIT: *reads older posts*
Man. I hate the way I used to type. It's so hard to read. Glad I learned good habits from nuTang, eh?
Sometimes you say something. And you realize that what you just said could possibly be the door to a more personal part of you, and until now you never noticed. And the person you're talking to never will.
Saturday. 9.1.07 2:31 pm
I have never seen such eye-catching and completely unrelated titles as those I see in the bulletin section on Myspace. It's crazy
According to my comment list, I have less than 6 loyal viewers. That's almost pathetic, seeing as how I have 8 subscribed e-mails. That aren't mine.
It isn't almost pathetic. It's just pathetic. Then again, maybe I have a large following of people who read but don't want to comment.
Nope. Just a few stragglers.
Really, this doesn't bother me, because I realize that half of my posts are for me and not really for an audience.
I'm bored out of my mind. Shannon wants me to come over, but it'll be later in the day. When her parents wake up, or my mom gets home.
Can't wait. Shannon's cool, her sister's not irritating, her bearded dragon is awesome, and Halo speaks for itself.
Plus, I'll have my camera and she's on some sort of manic baking spree. :D
Wednesday. 8.29.07 10:37 pm
The following is a step-by-step showering procedure meant for those that swim 5 times a week. And/or have the quirks described.
1. Enter the bathroom. You're due for a shower, plus you really have to take a dump.
2. Lock the door, then strip off the swim suit you've been wearing for far too long. Be gentle with the worn spots, then rub your legs to resume normal circulation.
3. Make sure your comb and suit are in their places on the shower floor, that there's enough toiletries, and that the window blinds are pulled.
4. Sit on the toilet and do your business. Don't bother with wiping; you're about to get in the shower, wipe in there.
5. Step into the shower, then acknowledge your mom calling.
6. Grab a robe and head downstairs for dinner. You need your energy, and pasta is really yummy. Make sure your too-small robe always covers your privates; your mom has a friend over.
7. Eat fast and head upstairs. Put the robe back on the floor behind the toilet, lock the door, and start the water.
8. Take the soap and rub it in all your nooks and crannies. All of them. You smell like chlorine.
9. Turn off the shower head to preserve the soap suds, and let them have fun while you rinse out your suit.
10. Hang up the suit to drip dry, soap up the more normal parts of your body, and turn the shower back on. Rinse.
11. Take the time to comb water into your matted hair and then repeat with shampoo. There's no pool tomorrow and possible the day after, so you might as well have nice hair in between. Let the shampoo sit.
12. Ponder a new photographic idea involving water droplets, Vick's Vapor Rub, and your hand. Comb hair, then scrub out shampoo. Be sure to get out as much of your loose hair as possible.
13. Apply and vigorously lather conditioner, using the same logic as the shampoo. Let sit as before.
14. Exclaim audibly at the amount of hair stuck to your hand. Comb your head and exclaim again. Wash hand and comb.
15. Dance and sing Bohemian Rhapsody. This song is great for running a mile, showering, changing with a bunch of naked guys, but not for actually swimming. Do not attempt to sing Bohemian Rhapsody while swimming.
16. Switch to the faucet and scrub your head with your knuckles. Wash out all the conditioner. Then continue to knuckle your skull for 5 minutes or until your scalp bleeds. Admire the wad of hair collecting in the drain. Comb your head and wash the comb again.
17. Switch to shower one more time to wash all the stray hair off your body. Admire the drain wad again.
18. Turn off water and give your suit a nice squeeze. Decide that you're going to type up your experience.
19. Dry body first, then hair, again to avoid hair all over your body. Shake out towel and wonder why you shed so much. Forget underwear and grab some pajama pants.
20. Promptly forget all about your photographic idea, and spend the next 30 minutes typing about some lame shower episode.
Obviously, I added some stuff to make it more fun. Or, I think it's obvious. If you somehow feel compelled to spread this around, don't bother copying this part. Just the steps. Then again, I'd be pretty surprised if someone felt so compelled.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159
NuTang is the first web site to implement PPGY Technology. This page was generated in 0.026seconds.
|All content © Copyright 2003-2047 NuTang.com and respective members. Contact us at NuTang[AT]gmail.com.|