This spot is totally for all of the "post a link on your page/blog/thing to enter the contest!" sorts of things.
I WILL WIN!
My 3DS friend code is 1676-3752-0625, and here is my Mii QR :
Friday. 7.29.11 12:14 pm
I should not drink it. Or at least V8 branded juices (not the tomato juice, spicy hot - deliciousness).
It's going to give me premature wrinkles from collapsing my face due to all the sweet.
And I think I've got a sugar headache now. Bah.
Not quite Canyon Swinging
Monday. 7.25.11 3:17 pm
But those extreme sky flyer attractions might be a good place to start.
I was watching canyon swinging on youtube, and then decided to check out the similar mini-version at my local amusement park.
Then they had this video of a very large person riding one in the "suggestions" area:
I was curious, so I clicked on it. HE DOESN'T EVEN LOOK LIKE HE'S ENJOYING HIMSELF. Okay, maybe a little with the "whee" arms, but there aren't any noises of excitement, or anything. WTH.
I need to go to New Zealand.
Monday. 7.25.11 1:14 pm
I stole it from littleflower .
1. EVER BEEN GIVEN AN ENGAGEMENT RING?: Indeedy.
2. LONGEST RELATIONSHIP?: This one. I think we're working on year 6.
3. LAST GIFT YOU RECEIVED?: Hrm.
4. EVER DROPPED A CELLPHONE?: Yes.
5. WHEN'S THE LAST TIME YOU WORKED OUT?: right.
6. WHAT THING(S) YOU SPEND A LOT OF MONEY ON?: Food.
7. LAST FOOD YOU ATE?: A turkey burger or some chips.
8. FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT THE OPPOSITE SEX?: Dave!
9. ONE FAVORITE SONG?: I like Chemical Coffee by Valley of Walls
10. WHERE DO YOU LIVE?: A rural area of Va.
11. HIGH SCHOOL YOU ATTENDED: ARGS
12. CELL PHONE SERVICE PROVIDER: Verizon
13. FAVORITE MALL STORE: I guess I always go into Gamestop
14. LONGEST JOB YOU HAD: fixing computers for my school.
15. DO YOU OWN A PAIR OF DICE?: I'd like to own paradise.
16. DO YOU PRANK CALL PEOPLE?: No.
17. LAST WEDDING YOU ATTENDED: Dave's Boss. It was nerd-tastic.
18. FIRST FRIEND YOU'D CALL IF YOU WON THE LOTTERY: Dave, srs.
19. LAST TIME YOU ATTENDED CHURCH: Church-church or "obligatory" church?
20. FAVORITE FAST FOOD RESTAURANT: I don't have one.
21. BIGGEST LIE YOU HAVE HEARD?: "Maybe"
23. WHERE'S YOUR FAVORITE PLACE TO EAT WITH FRIENDS?: Wherever food is cheap and good.
24. CAN YOU COOK?: not really.
27. LAST TIME YOU CRIED?: All the time. I'm a waterbucket. :/
28. MOST DISLIKED FOOD: Uh. Well. I don't like pasta or mushrooms or soup. Soup is really creepy. Or gravy, crazy is awful. And I don't like noodles either. Or Alfredo sauce.
29. THING YOU LIKE MOST ABOUT YOURSELF: Do I like anything? I'm sure I do.
30. THING YOU DISLIKE MOST ABOUT YOURSELF: I think I dislike more than I like.
32. LONGEST SHIFT YOU HAVE WORKED AT A JOB?: Not more than 8h. I did volunteer to come in at 1.45am once, because everyone else figured they'd be asleep.
33. FAVORITE MOVIE?: I don't really have one.
34. CAN YOU SING?: No.
35. LAST CONCERT ATTENDED?: Do recitals count?
36. LAST KISS?: This morning.
37. LAST MOVIE RENTED: We've got Duck Soup on the counter.
38. THING YOU NEVER LEAVE HOME WITHOUT?: Pants.
39. FAVORITE VACATION SPOT?: Somewhere?
41. DO YOU LIKE CHINESE FOOD?: Yes. But no noodles.
42. IS YOUR ROOM CLEAN?: Nope.
43. LAPTOP OR DESKTOP COMPUTER?: Laptop.
44. FAVORITE COMEDIAN?: I don't find them funny.
45. DO YOU SMOKE?: Only when I'm on fire.
46. SLEEP WITH OR WITHOUT CLOTHES?: without
47. WHO SLEEPS WITH YOU EVERY NIGHT?: Dave.
48. DO LONG DISTANCE RELATIONSHIPS WORK?: No clue.
49. HOW MANY TIMES HAVE YOU BEEN PULLED OVER BY THE POLICE?: Once, asshole.
50. PANCAKES OR FRENCH TOAST?: Waffles. Or pancakes with apples or pecans or strawberries.
51. DO YOU LIKE COFFEE?: Very much so.
52. HOW DO YOU LIKE YOUR EGGS?: Scrambled hard, or in a well done sausage/cheese omelet.
53. DO YOU BELIEVE IN ASTROLOGY?: I guess I am stubborn.
54. LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?: Dave.
55. LAST PERSON ON YOUR MISSED CALL LIST?: Probably Dave.
56. WHAT WAS THE LAST TEXT MESSAGE YOU RECEIVED?: Something from coby.
57. MCDONALDS OR BURGER KING?: I wish today was Sunday so I could get a cheeseburger for THIRTYNINE CENTS! at McDonald's, Baybee!
58. NUMBER OF PILLOWS?: 1
59. WHAT ARE YOU WEARING RIGHT NOW?: man shorts, gray shirt, a belt, underpinnings, glasses, and a hairtie.
60. PICK A LYRIC, ANY LYRIC OR SONG?: I wish it was Wednesday so I could get a hamburger for TWENTYNINE CENTS! at McDonald's, Baybee!
61. WHAT KIND OF JELLY DO YOU LIKE ON YOUR PB & J?: Strawberry. Jam. Jelly is weird.
62. CAN YOU PLAY POOL?: Poorly.
63. CAN YOU SWIM?: No.
64. FAVORITE KIND OF ICE CREAM?: Cinnamon is good. Oatmeal cookie is good. Anything with crunchies, nuts, caramel, chocolate...
65. DO YOU LIKE MAPS?: Maps!
66. TELL ME A RANDOM FACT ABOUT YOURSELF?: I just farted.
68. EVER ATTEND A THEME PARTY?: Probably. I've most likely forgotten about it.
69. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE SEASON?: Summer.
70. LAST TIME YOU LAUGHED AT SOMETHING STUPID?: My cats.
71. WHAT TIME DID YOU WAKE UP THIS MORNING?: Too late.
72. BEST THING ABOUT WINTER?: Nothing.
73. LAST TIME A COP GAVE YOU A TICKET?: September 2009. Asshole.
75. NAME OF YOUR FIRST PET?: Sugar & Spice
76. DO YOU THINK PIRATES ARE COOL OR OVERRATED?: Overrated.
77. WHAT ARE YOU DOING THIS WEEKEND?: Probably trying to move the pool.
78. BIRTHDATE: I'm not telling you.
79. WHAT DO YOU WANT TO BE: Better than myself.
85. ARE YOU ON A LAPTOP?: Technically it's on me.
87. ARE YOU SMILING?: No.
88. DO YOU HAVE ON EYELINER?: No.
89. DO YOU MISS SOMEONE RIGHT NOW?: A bit.
90. IF YOU COULD GO ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD WHERE WOULD YOU GO?: It's standard to say Japan, or almost anywhere in Asia, but such tasty snacks! I'd like to go on the canyon swing in NZ.
91. DO YOU HAVE A MYSPACE?: Somewhere
92. ARE YOU IN HIGH SCHOOL?: No. Praise the beings that are.
93. DO YOU HAVE A CRUSH?: Yes. Dave.
94. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE NAME?: I don't have one.
95. WHAT COLOR IS YOUR BATHING SUIT?: I don't really have a suit. I have a black top and a black skirt bottom, but not a whole suit. I buy random bits and pieces.
96. DOES YOUR SCHOOL START IN AUGUST?: Nope.
97. DID YOU GO ON VACATION LAST MONTH?: No.
98. HAVE YOU EVER BEEN ON A CRUISE?: No.
99. DO YOU HAVE A SISTER?: Sorta.
100. ARE YOU UPSTAIRS?: Technically I would be upstairs, but I'm really not in the basement.
White people need to pay $75 at a white person salon...
Thursday. 7.7.11 10:41 am
"Do not tell your white friends about this product, as they will try to act like a black person and straighten their own hair."
Ah geez, this is great. Crap there's a second one.
YOU WILL BE BALD
Not as exciting as part 1. Oh well. Oh my.
So on weave, we were in Baltimore, and there were bus stop ads for a $60 sew-in. I was intrigued, but scared at the same time.
I need to buy some new hair oil. And some new hairskinail vitamins.
Wednesday. 6.22.11 2:09 pm
It went much better than I expected it to. I'm glad, but still feel like crap.
There was some crazy, but nothing that anyone else noticed.
I was much more annoyed by people asking me how I was doing every five minutes, and the "zomg you need to smile or have a drink". Do I look like I am in the mood for a smile or a drink? No. I look like I am in the mood for a nap. FFS.
Even my aunt was surprised my parents managed to behave as well as they did.
My brother made me think my mom was going to show up looking ridiculous. He was talking about this hair piece she bought, and how it was awful, and I'm thinking she's going to show up looking like Misty from Pokemon or something. It was a pretty nice hairpiece, and we had mom wearing something pretty nice. She had this weird pink pants/tank that I thought it was a gym ensemble. I told her she wasn't wearing it.
My mood was not the best, so I did not have much to eat. I somewhat regret not hitting up the sweets table, but clearly that's how poor my mood was, I did not even want sweets.
I'd say maybe I should stop expecting the worst, but I know if I ever do, that's when the shit is going to hit the fan.
Sanity! Where art thou? (more venting, of course. same ol same ol)
Sunday. 6.12.11 9:45 pm
I'm terribly dreading this engagement party this weekend. Stupid dramatic crazy parent(s).
My poor brother gets to deal with my mother, and while I want to be there for him, I really don't want to deal with her crazy bullshit.
She tells me "Oh don't let my craziness stop you from coming home", like it's alright that she's crazy, and I should just put up with it.
She gets one more visit, and if she lets loose with the crazy, I'm going to tell her that she can stop using "crazy" as a crutch, if she were concerned about it, then she'd get help, and by help I don't mean sending Rod Parsley 50 dollars and getting people to "pray for her", because clearly it isn't working, and I'm really tired of her doing this crap. After I let loose with this tirade of "Fix it or shut up", I won't be in any form of contact until there is proof that she is seeking medical help, and not "oh I need to fix my diet" but "I have serious mental issues that need to be addressed".
As much as I'd love to actually do these things, we all know that in likelihood, it's not going to happen. Though I have called her out on her craziness before.
I'm just really tired of her acting like everything is okay and she can treat us like shit because "oh it's okay I'm crazy you'll have to ignore it". No. I don't have to ignore it, because good lord has it thrown me off and it's throwing everything off, and for the love of shit it's not something anyone should have to grow up with.
Now that I have wasted yet another three pages ranting about my favorite person:
I've forgotten what the hell I was going to post about.
My facebook feed is always full of people and their "oh lookit we gots married". I'm not sure why this bothers me at all, but it does. I have a feeling it has to do with my favorite person. Who of course I am now ranting about again.
All of these people are like "oh lookit me, I am (or at least look) happy and am in my frilly dress and blah blah blah".
I know that if I have a frilly dress, I'm not going to hear the end of it. Even if somehow things get done without her around, she's going to be in the back of my head, nagging me about EVERYTHING, and I won't be as happy as I should be. And I won't say anything, because I won't want to bother anyone, because no one wants to be bothered. I won't want to vent to my brother, because he already vents to me, and it is just as stressful, and I don't want him to feel like he can't talk to me, because I know if he vents to anyone else, he'll most likely get the same brushoff that I did, and that helps nothing. They'll all say "oh it's alright, you can talk to us", and when you need to talk, or just want a shoulder, they're all gone. Or you've bothered them already, and of course, somehow it's all your fault, so why bother to try again?
For some reason, I'm really just tempted to cut her off.
I need something to do. Maybe a hobby. Maybe get back on topic, because here I was talking about all of these people and their pretty dresses and happy happy, and how I doubt I'd ever be that happy, or at least able to give off the impression of that happy, but then I think about Dave and how awesome he is, and that I shouldn't be concerned with other people's pictures and dresses, because I don't like their dresses anyway, or the people in their pictures, and I certainly don't like whoever it is they're with, because they can't hold a candle to Dave.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159
NuTang is the first web site to implement PPGY Technology. This page was generated in 0.029seconds.
|All content © Copyright 2003-2047 NuTang.com and respective members. Contact us at NuTang[AT]gmail.com.|