Subscribe to this to blog if you would like to be emailed whenever it is updated.
X rated pics on nutang!, and a Kamasutra, come look!!!
Wednesday. 1.14.09 10:44 pm
FOOLED YALL, DIDN"T I? haha
It promotes the though of how you could prevent aids, because
!st Sex video, kinda/ cyber porn in 1994/ DSL vs Dialup
Sunday. 1.4.09 12:52 am
Our Very First Sex Tape
Internet Porn 1994
DSL Pwns dialup
Wednesday. 12.31.08 4:07 pm
something to ponder on xmas, is porn good or bad?
Thursday. 12.25.08 4:14 am
Why porn is good
So what's so bad about pornography?
I spent 20 or so years pursuing pornography in its various forms. In the years since I was set free in 1998, God has been helping me see and understand his perspective on pornography. I created this page to share that perspective and answer the question, "What is so bad about pornography?" Overall, porn affects every viewer negatively, regardless of religious belief, creed, gender or age. Here is my list of reasons that explain why.
1) Pornography feeds lust of the eyes and lust of the flesh, which are never satisfied. It leaves the viewer craving more and more in order to achieve the same "sexual high." It easily enslaves people to their own cravings and opens the door to other forms of evil, like anger, abuse, violence, hatred, lying, envy, compulsiveness and selfishness. The power behind porn is revealed when the porn addict tries to stop their habit - it is virtually impossible without help.
2) Pornography sexualizes the viewer's mindset. It warps and perverts their perspective such that sex is unnaturally elevated in their thoughts. Porn's images are stamped into viewer's brain with the aid of hormones released during sexual arousal. Even if a person decides to stop looking at porn, the past images can remain for years or even a lifetime.
3) Pornography promotes destructive practices and can lead to progressive addiction. For example, porn sites routinely link viewers to depictions of every type of sexual perversion imaginable, such as child porn, homosexuality, bestiality, necrophilia (sexual interest in corpses), masochism (pleasure from abuse or suffering), rape and sadism (gratification from inflicting physical or mental pain on others). The viewer's exposure to such themes naturally increases the likelihood that they may attempt to act out what they've viewed. This can lead to sexual crimes, a la the late Ted Bundy and Gary Ridgway (The Green River Killer).
4) Pornography intensifies an individual's drive to serve oneself, rather than serve others. For example, masturbation, which typically accompanies looking at pornography reinforces a self-centered sexual orientation (i.e. lust), which can detract from a person's ability to give and receive love.
5) Pornography addiction can lead to debt. The convenience of credit card transactions on the internet encourages covert spending without limit. Additionally, pornographers flood common internet areas with enticing banner ads ("teasers") and spam email, which bait potential viewers with free porn. Once lured by the free porn to the site, the viewers must then pay to see more.
6) By viewing and/or purchasing porn, viewers are supporting the porn industry and facilitating its growth. By viewing porn, the viewer is also contributing to the sexual exploitation of whoever or whatever is in the images he or she is viewing.
7) Looking at porn can damage the viewer's family relationships, not to mention increasing the chance of his or her spouse and children finding the material. Porn may also inspire the viewer to explore incest, which is a common porn theme. Other things porn may inspire in the viewer (which could in turn affect the family) include sexual frustration, lying, abuse, affairs, debt, violent behavior and irrational thinking. (see Testimonials on how porn destroys lives)
8) Looking at porn at work could damage the viewer's reputation, decrease his or her productivity and lead to job loss. It could also inspire unhealthy and/or inappropriate relationships with co-workers.
9) Looking at porn can damage the viewer's current or future marriage sex life. Porn viewers may find that it's difficult to enjoy true intimacy with their spouse when they're fantasizing about somebody else! Additionally, porn builds an unrealistic perception of sexual relations. Porn sex is a portrayal or an act made for the viewer's enjoyment. It takes what God intended as a private expression of love between a husband and wife and prostitutes it for entertainment. When a person has been looking at sexual pictures of other people for entertainment, he or she will have a downgraded value of sex. This in turn will detract from their appreciation and value of sex with their spouse.
10) Looking at porn will increase the viewer's tendency to lie, because he or she will have a natural desire to keep it secret to avoid criticism, embarrassment, shame and/or having to surrender their habit.
11) Looking at porn can lead a person into masturbation addiction.
12) Looking at porn brings serious spiritual consequences (see consequences page). For example, it opens the doorway to spiritual oppression and confusion in the viewer's life. The power behind pornography is inherently evil. It seeks to control and dominate the viewer's life, while allowing other forms of evil to gain influence in that person. Once a person starts looking at the porn, their eyes become the gateway for the evil power to enter them. As it gains influence, the evil can numb the viewer's ability discern right and wrong. As traditional moral values are blurred, confusion sets in.
13) Looking at porn helps you start to believe the lies it promotes. Examples lies include:
Sunday. 12.21.08 3:29 am
clear the oral sex off your phone when you get a new one
Wednesday. 11.26.08 10:50 am
Reminder: Delete all the amateur porn clips from your cameraphone
Just a quick reminder: before you trade in your old video cellphone you might want to delete all those amateur porn clips of yourself that you recorded with it. At least if you don't want to piss off Alan Rooney, who discovered some very special bonus content on the replacement handset he got from British wireless carrier 3 after his old phone broke.
Top Ten Terms for Oral Sex on a Man
2. blow job
3. suck cock or lick dick
4. eat a sausage or a hot dog
5. take to lunch
6. a BJ smoothie
7. a sticky sweet facial
8. a swallow sandwich
9. lipstick on the dipstick
10. throating (but only if you're good)
Oral~Sex Tips from Guys for their Ladies
Feeling a warm mouth on my package gives new meaning to the term "rise and shine." But it's not a totally selfish sex wish -- wake a man up with a blow job and he'll return the favor the next time.
The best blow job is when you alternate flicking your tongue against the tip of my penis with taking me completely in your mouth. The sensation is so intense, I almost fall out of bed!
Try Perpetual Penetration. Bring one hand down, letting my penis "penetrate" your fist. Before the head of my penis pops out of your hand, bring the other hand up for the next penetration.
The best hand job is when you build up to a fast rhythm, then slow it down dramatically. If you do this four or five times, never taking your hands off me, it's incredible.
The bottom of the scrotum -- y'know, my ball sac-- is the most sensitive part on my body. Stroke it. Cuddle it. Cradle it. Love it.
Go down on me in the shower. There's nothing like the feeling of a warm mouth around me while the warm water's rushing down.
If you give me a naughty look while you're going down on me, I know you're not just tolerating it -- you love it.
NuTang is the first web site to implement PPGY Technology. This page was generated in 0.006seconds.
|All content © Copyright 2003-2047 NuTang.com and respective members. Contact us at NuTang[AT]gmail.com.|