Books I have completed reading since January 2018:
1. No Man's Nightingale - Ruth Rendell
2. One Day - David Nicholls
3. The Door - Margaret Atwood
Friends and Enemies
Akatsuki: Nightmares & Dreamscapes
-beats in my head-
Chika-Chin's Anime Mania!
empty white space
In My World
My Blah blah Bulogu
My Little World
Sdovelly~ c'est la vie
Serene's Silent Secrets
Shuffle and Repear
Tolanic's Travel Blog
Sunday, November 7, 2010
12 egg yolks
6 egg whites
200g castor sugar
90g ground almond
3tbsp condensed milk
1 tsp vanilla essence
1 tsp lapis spices
90g halved almonds
1. Cream butter with hald of the sugar.
2. Beat yolks with the remaining sugar till mixture is thick. Add condensed milk, vanilla and spices. In another bowl, beat egg whites till stiff.
3. Fold butter mixture into yolk and mix well. Fold in the flour and ground almonds, then the beaten egg whites and mix.
4. Pour batter to form a layer in a prepared pan. Bake at 180 C to 200 C till layer is done. Repeat, baking layer by layer.
When the top layers is reached, top with the halved almonds and bake for a further 5 minutes.
omg... so much egg.. I don't dare eat lol
» Adriel D.K (126.96.36.199) on 2010-11-08 09:43:25
I don't think I have tried this before! I am a fan of the kwei..but never tried the almond lapis. Sounds delicious :)
» von-nation on 2010-11-10 11:46:02
In it something is. Thanks for an explanation.
You, casually, not the expert? xanax medication No, opposite. buy xanax cheap The charming message buy ultram I confirm. I agree with told all above. cost of xanax Will manage somehow. green xanax bar ef3cb2
» Rueben (188.8.131.52) on 2011-06-08 05:04:55
In it something is also idea good, I support.
Bravo, brilliant phrase and is duly accutane uk It's just one thing after another. buy soma It is remarkable, it is the amusing information buy valium online It agree, very good information cheap zolpidem So it is infinitely possible to discuss.. phentermine online f3cb2ae
» Dalton (184.108.40.206) on 2011-07-08 04:56:47
If you are a member, try logging in again or accessing this page here.
NuTang is the first web site to implement PPGY Technology. This page was generated in 0.414seconds.
|All content © Copyright 2003-2047 NuTang.com and respective members. Contact us at NuTang[AT]gmail.com.|