Books I have completed reading since January 2018:
1. No Man's Nightingale - Ruth Rendell
2. One Day - David Nicholls
3. The Door - Margaret Atwood
Friends and Enemies
Akatsuki: Nightmares & Dreamscapes
-beats in my head-
Chika-Chin's Anime Mania!
empty white space
In My World
My Blah blah Bulogu
My Little World
Sdovelly~ c'est la vie
Serene's Silent Secrets
Shuffle and Repear
Tolanic's Travel Blog
Choc Peanut Butter Cupcakes
Saturday, November 8, 2008
Found this recipe in Women's Weekly magazine dated Feb 2008. This recipe is specially created for this magazine by Just Heavenly.
3 heaped tbsps peanut butter (use creamy peanut butter)
1 1/2 cups all purpose flour
1 cup sugar
1 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp baking powder
1 tsp salt
1 tsp cinnamon powder
1/2 cup cocoa
1/2 vegetable oil
1 tsp vanilla essence
3/4 cup milk
Brown sugar pearls (available at specialist baking store)
PEANUT BUTTER ICING
1/2 cup butter, softened
1 cup creamy peanut butter
1 1/2 cups fine sugar
3 tbsps milk, or as needed
1 cup heavy cream, whisked until stiff
1. Preheat oven at 150C. Grease an 18-hole cupcake tin; line with paper cups.
2. Scoop 1/2 tsp rounds of peanut butter onto a clean plate. Freeze the peanut butter until firm.
3. Sift together all the dry ingredients - flour, sugar, baking soda, baking powder, salt, cinnamon and cocoa. Make a well in the centre of the dry ingredients and add oil, vanilla essence, eggs and milk.
4. Beat with an electric mixer at low speed for 30 secs. Turn mixer up to high and continue beating for 3 mins, scraping mixture off the sides of the bowl occassionally.
5. Spoon mixture into prepared tin and push the hardened peanut butter dollops into individual cupcake batter. Bake for 10 to 15 mins.
6. Meanwhile, prepare the icing by placing the butter and peanut butter into a bowl and beat with an electric mixer. Gradually add the sugar, and when it starts to thicken, add milk one tablespoon at a time, until all of the sugar is incorporated and the frosting is thick and spreadable. This takes about 3 mins.
7. Fold in the whisked cream into the peanut butter; mix slowly until well incorporated. Top the peanut butter cupcakes with the frosting. Sprinkle sugar pearls over and allow to set.
I am assured, that you are not right.
Bravo, is simply excellent idea buy ambien online Excellent idea and it is duly diazepam online Let's talk. pall mall cigarettes It is excellent idea alprazolam online Your idea is useful buy ativan a49736
» Stacey (126.96.36.199) on 2010-09-05 08:09:41
If you are a member, try logging in again or accessing this page here.
NuTang is the first web site to implement PPGY Technology. This page was generated in 0.253seconds.
|All content © Copyright 2003-2047 NuTang.com and respective members. Contact us at NuTang[AT]gmail.com.|