Hello nuTang and all of its inhabitants. Congratulations for surviving the harsh seasonal storms on the Island of Ishbu. This is what I've been up to in the past three years:
- Wrote a collection of poetry for my senior thesis
- Graduated university with a 3.785 GPA and a B.A. in English
- Worked for nine months as a busboy at an Italian restaurant, promoted briefly to runner and then waiter
- Released an EP called Helicobbler
- Secured a job as a copyeditor at an NYC ad agency
- Moved to an apartment in Sunnyside, Queens, NYC
- Released a full-length album called Impaled Peach
I want to say that I'll be more active on here and keep up with people's blogs, but there's a very good chance I won't! But I'll look around at people's blogs a bit.
Welcome back! I've heard good stuff about you from the older 'Tangers! I like your Violet, Full Bloom!
Re: Thank you!! Paul Frank is a clothing brand. It is usually identified with the monkey print on its tees. I wanted a green one. I have pathetically very little green coloured clothes in my closet and I'm not a fan of pink. » Nuttz
on 2011-08-14 10:49:46
Welcome back to the land of make believe.
I am moving to NYC, as well -- tomorrow. » dave
on 2011-08-19 10:59:01
Sorry, you do not have permission to comment.
If you are a member, try logging in again or accessing this page here.