Thursday. 11.26.09 12:47 am
I've become quite fond of Lady GaGa, as of late. I just downloaded her album "The Fame Monster" yesterday, and I am more than pleased with the tracks I purchased.
My favorites on the album are Alejandro, Telephone, and of course Bad Romance. And out of these three Alejandro is my current favorite. I mean, think about it. A lot of people dislike her, why? Let's take a look.
I will name a reason why people dislike her, then in parentheses I will explain why that reason is bogus (in my opinion, anyway).
1. Lady Gaga is weird. (She's different; plus, it gets her noticed and remembered as an artist, does it not?)
2. She's just trying to be weird to get noticed. (It's working, she's been noticed.)
3. She can't sing well. (I suppose that's your opinion. But she sings really well, actually.)
4. She doesn't perform well live. (LIES AND SLANDER. If you watch ANY of Lady Gaga's performances, she sounds really good live. Closer to the real thing than a lot of artists out there these days. Not to mention she puts on a good show with each song, giving each track a special introduction. It's genius.)
5. I just don't like her music. (Again, your opinion. Don't diss, though. State your opinion, then shut it.)
I love techno music, and she incorporates the perfect balance of pop and techno in to all of her songs. They're such catchy tunes; she's all I've been listening to the past 24 hours.
Just thought I'd share all of this :D
Also! HAPPY THANKSGIVING!
not you, too.
All though, I can't say much. I'll hear a song and detest it and then it two weeks time it'll be stuck in my head and I will vaguely like it. The one thing I don't have against her is that she is a very decent singer.
» emilyography on 2009-11-26 08:24:55
Sorry, you do not have permission to comment.
If you are a member, try logging in again or accessing this page here.
NuTang is the first web site to implement PPGY Technology. This page was generated in 0.114seconds.
|All content © Copyright 2003-2047 NuTang.com and respective members. Contact us at NuTang[AT]gmail.com.|