Tuesday. 12.7.10 3:07 pm
My contribution to the Nutang Challenge!
1. my name is Alexander Maxwell Johnson.
2. I have brown hair, blue and/or green eyes, weigh 130 lbs and I'm 5'11.
3. I'm 24 and still watch cartoons.
4. I was diagnosed with Asthma at 8 months and Crohn's disease at 16 years old.
5. I can't sleep with the television off.
6. I believe in a thing called love, just listen to the rythym of my heart!
7. Spicy foods are my favorite.
8. I've gone a week and a half where the only thing I ate was different types of Sushi.
9. I fart with my hands when I'm nervous.
10. I'm very shy and often come off as an asshole.
11. I mix shampoos and conditioners in an effort to make the better.
12. I always try to stop the microwave at 1 second.
13. My arm has been broken 3 times in the same place.
14. I crack my wrists to freak people out.
15. I cant sleep with socks on or anything covering my feet.
16. I have two impulse tattoos that I do NOT regret.
17. I like to twist my leg hairs.
18. I've counted to 1,000 once before
19. I get along better with my nieces and nephews than the rest of my family.
20. I only enjoy a shower or bath if my skin is beet red from the heat of the water afterwards.
21. I'm addicted to a game called League of Legends.
22. I have 7 movie posters hangin' in my room.
23. I can clap with one hand.
24. I want to run away to California.
25. I make stupid little flash cartoons in my spare time.
26. I play my super nintendo almost every day..
27. American Cheese is the most DISGUSTING thing to me.
28. I'm Old Gregg. (I love The Mighty Boosh)
29. When I was 8 years old, I had an orange "army ant" toy that had a detachable purple rubber abdomen that I'd stick to my tongue, and I choked on it. I still have it on my desk and look at it every day.
30. I was once addicted to morphine but got myself clean.
31. I enjoy marijuana, but no other illegal substances.
32. I randomly sing about the things I'm doing, want to do, or need to get done.
33. I like to dance awkwardly in public places.
34. I've shoplifted once and almost got caught.. never again.
35. I have suspicions that no one is going to actually read this whole thing.
36. I've been called a "hopeless romantic", I've also been told that's a bad, bad thing.
37. I'm open to trying almost ANYTHING.
38. I listen to Modest Mouse and Death Cab For Cutie religiously.
39. I dislike all sports.
40. I've never been to a strip club. I'm pretty sure I'd feel really awkward.
41. I'm straight (in case you were doubting it because of number 40)
42. I have a walk in closet, and a dresser with 6 drawers but I stack all my clothes on top of my dresser.
43. I cannot eat in the dark.
44. I only really enjoy a Movie if I watch it by myself or in a Theater.
45. I not only could eat a spoonful of wasabi, but I would enjoy it very much.
46. I use to dig very deep holes in my backyard for fun.
47. I once caught my garage on fire because I twisted the fuses of two jumping jacks (legal fireworks) together and when they went off, they flew up into the air and landed on the roof of the garage.
48. When I was about 7 years old, I spent all summer with my cousin trying to get into a little sewer in my front yard. We were convinced the Ninja Turtles were down there.
49. My earliest memory is of me in a car seat and our van was spinning in a circle after hitting a patch of Ice. I recently told my mother this and she said we were on our way to Florida and I was about 3 years old.
50. I once had a goldfish from the carnival for over 5 months (usually they die after a week)
51. I'm scared of heights, but love roller coasters.
52. I think Jack Black is a terrible actor, but I love Tenacious D.
53. I'm the proud inventor of the "Tacombo", which is actually just a quesadilla with weird fixin's like banana peppers and pepperoni, etc.
54. My hair is the longest it has EVER been, currently reaching my shoulders, don't think i'll let it get much longer.
55. I enjoy the smell of Gasoline.
56. My lower back rarely ever touches the back of a chair.
57. I'm a grazer. I eat small meals/snacks all day long.
58. I have 3 piercings. My lip, my cartilage, and my tragus.
59. I bet some "friends" that they couldn't win a goldfish on their first dollar at the carnival.. I lost. The result? I had to swallow it alive! YUCK
60.I am currently watching Ed, Edd & Eddy
61. I often scratch myself in my sleep.. to the point that I actually bleed.
62. It's hard for me to walk past the fridge without opening it to see if any new food has appeared.
63. I wear a bomber hat at all times during the winter.. even at home.
64. I have 3 best friends.
65. I get along better with most girls than I do most guys.
66. I just watched Scott Pilgrim Vs The World and fell in love, so sue me.
67. I'ma Simpson's trivia king.
68. I love reading autobiographies.
69. I always read the jokes in Reader's Digest even though I never even crack a smile at them.
70. I threw up from my first cigarette when I was 14 years old.
71. I will refuse to eat if I don't have something more to drink than a glass of water.
72. I HATE drinking water.
73. When I blow my nose, I'm told I sound like an elephant because I blow so hard.
74. When I was younger, I use to dream that my father was Freddy Krueger and that he lived in a grave by the telephone pole in my front yard. (my father's name was Fred and was never around)
75. In Fifth grade, my cousin got me a backpack shaped like a frog for my birthday, I wore it to school every day and was laughed at every day. I loved that backpack.
76. I drowned when I was 6 years by over extending into the deep end. I remember seeing rubber snakes before losing consciousness.
77. When I was younger, I wished my name was Zach... I hate that name.
78. I use to HATE mustard and LOVE mayo, but now it's vice versa.
79. Rolling Stones > The Beatles
80. I've been caught twice for downloading music illegally. the first time our internet provider warned us, the second time, they refused to proved their services anymore.
81. RESTLESS LEG SYNDROME SUCKS
82. I can give myself cramps in my feet just by thinking about it.
83. If I concentrate on it, I have a phantom limb sensation of an opposable thumb on my foot.
84. My belly button is an inny.
85. The furthest west and north I've ever been is Pennsylvania.
86. I have 3 brothers and 2 sisters.
87. I like rats as pets, as long as they're females because the males have large genitalia and it freaks me out.
88. I enjoy going to Mcdonald's and ordering "A double cheeseburger with no cheese", people often look at me weirdly.
89. My brother and I use to have walnut fights.. until he threw a rock and busted open my head and my blood soaked a whole beach towel.
90. I can crack my thumbs in three places.
91. I love to play disc golf even though I suck horribly at it.
92. I'm always hungry, I sometimes wake up out of a sound sleep because I need to eat.
93. I eat tomatoes and raw potatoes like apples. (i peel the potatoes first)
94. I hate touching styrofoam.
95. I never had a date to any of my school dances.
96. Most of my friends live an hour away.
97. I'm far too forgiving, I'm not good at holding grudges.
98. I sleep facing the closest wall.
99. I am a proud owner of the Powerpuff Girls DVD Box set.
100. I love someone I should loathe with all my being.
thanks for reading :)
wow, all of your things are very interesting. I like the one about trying to stop the microwave. » Zanzibar
on 2010-12-06 10:28:48 FYI, I read them all.
I try to stop the gas pump on the dollar. It's a skill.
You have funny neuroses and good musical taste. Yay! » Unicornasaurus
on 2010-12-06 11:02:57
...You must have really long leg hair. :S
And hey, I read the whole thing too! Take that #35...
I think this is probably the quirkiest list I've read so far. » randomjunk
on 2010-12-06 11:36:32
well, i'm glad my quirks can be entertainment for some :)
good to be back. » ThisCharmingMan
on 2010-12-07 12:20:53
Hi, stranger. » ranor
on 2010-12-07 12:39:53
I read themmmm.
And yes, American Cheese is basically THE WORST. » Amelie
on 2010-12-07 02:06:21
People do read the whole thing =) » Nuttz
on 2010-12-07 02:17:07
#62 = my life. » Amelie
on 2010-12-07 03:52:27
#92!! » msminty
on 2010-12-07 03:54:08
I LOVE FOOD! i'd be a fat kid if I didn't have Crohn's disease. » ThisCharmingMan
on 2010-12-07 04:05:08
1. Nice to meet you.
3. ME TOO.. 'Cept, i'm 22.
5. My dad is the same way.
6. The darkness is all around us.
8. I'm not into sushi.. I'm going to start eating more so I can see what the big deal is.
11. I have no hair. Thanks for reminding me..
22. What are they
24. Don't trip.
28. There's somebody I want you to meet..
39. Even blitzball!?
40. I know where we're going when I take my NuTang trip around the world..
58. wtf is a tragus
80. that can happen? » Dilated
on 2010-12-07 04:06:06
8. there's tons of different kinds of sushi, so don't give up on it too easily.
11. you're more than welcome to have some of mine.
22. Smokin' Aces, Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure, Pee-Wee's Big Adventrue, Hot Fuzz, 28 Weeks Later, Kickin' it Old Skool & Knocked up.
28. Is it old gregg?
39. never heard of it, but probably.
40. Chuck E. Cheeses?!
58. The little flap part in the middle of your ear that's connected to your head.
80. It can, and did.. but the second time, the guy was cool enough to tell me to make sure I went into my options and turn off File Sharing.. he said they can't catch me if i'm not sharing my files.. haven't had a problem since. » ThisCharmingMan
on 2010-12-07 04:21:59 sushi
las vegas SUSHI MON!! all you can eat! it's wonderful!! i looked 2 months preggo walking outta there once... LMAO » msminty
on 2010-12-08 11:35:09 35 IS A JOKE
06. There's a chance we can make it now!
14. Me, too! And my ankles and toes.
27. YES. Especially the "singles" kind.
28. "Do you love me? Are you playin' your love games with me?"
66. HECK YEAH!! You'll totally love the comic, too. (GO READ IT)
75. They have a lot of totally awesome ones nowadays. Once I saw a DRAGON backpack. (And unicorn, dog, tiger, etc.)
79. Mick Jagger's voice gets old really quickly for me. And he should stop performing (he looks dead). And I love Lennon/McCartney songs. And Harrison. And Ringo's drumming.
99. Marathon time!!
on 2010-12-09 12:20:10
i'd have to agree that the rolling stones should stop performing. and um.. i'm so glad someone watches the mighty boosh! and i've already started reading the SPvTW comic. » ThisCharmingMan
on 2010-12-09 04:18:56
Sorry, you do not have permission to comment.
If you are a member, try logging in again or accessing this page here.