Location Wyoming, MI
School. Grand Valley State Univ
» More info.
Random Thought Number 132: Who was the better Joker?
My Weird Body Part Deux
My Weird Body
Bellobration and some political nuggets to chew on
Pointless Email Survey! YAY!
A Critical Re-thinking of the 19 WAYS TO MAINTAIN A HEALTHY LEVEL OF INSANITY
Don't 'Uck with The Jesus...
Conclusion: I'll be appreciated after I'm dead. Being ahead of your time sucks.
Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure... REDUX!!
S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Pointless Email Survey! YAY!
Sunday. 6.8.08 1:20 pm
So, I received this via email from my good friend Kacey. I worked with her at the bank I work at, and she was pretty much awesome. So, instead of sending this back to her and keeping it all private and whatnot, I thought it'd be a good idea to post it so the whole world could see.
And by the whole world, I mean the three or four people who actually read this journal. ^_~ (I love you guys.)
Put an 'X' in places. Do it, you know you want to.
( ) Gone on a blind date
(x) Skipped school
( ) Watched someone die
(x) Been to Canada
( ) Been to Florida
(x) Been on a plane
(x) Been lost -- Yeah, in Detroit, of all places. Read about it here: Escape from Detroit
(x) Been on the opposite side of the country
(x) Gone to Washington , DC
(x) Swam in the ocean
(x) Cried yourself to sleep
( ) Played cops and robber
( ) Recently colored with crayons
( ) Sang Karaoke
( ) Paid for a meal with coins only?
(x) Done something you told yourself you wouldn't?
(x) Made prank phone calls
(x) Laughed until some kind of beverage came out of your nose
(x) Caught a snowflake on your tongue
(x) Written a letter to Santa Claus
( ) Been kissed under the mistletoe
(x) Watched the sunrise with someone you care about
(x) Blown bubbles
(x) Gone ice-skating
(x) Been skinny dipping outdoors
(x) Gone to the movies -- DUDE! Who HASN'T??!!! (Amish people are exempt from this question.)
1. Any nicknames? Depends on who you ask. My dad calls me by a variety of nicknames: Boo Bear, Big Number One, Creature From Hell (or CFH, to save time), Satan, Beluga Whale (I wasn't fond of this one when I was sixteen)... People here call me Noa on occasion. But for the most part, I am just Anne.
2 Mother's name? IT'S A SECRET!
3. Favorite drink? Orange pop.
4. Tattoo?? Uh, not so much.
5. Body Piercings? My ears.
6. How much do you love your job? I like it a lot. It's a living, anyway.
7. Birthplace?? IT'S A SECRET!
8. Favorite vacation spot? Arizona or anyplace in the U.P.
9. Ever been to Africa ??? Nope, but I wouldn't mind going as long as everything was safe and stuff. Africa is a pretty volatile area politically, plus there be lions and killer hippopotamuseseses... hippopotami... hippopotamuz?
10. Ever eaten cookies for dinner? Uh... hells yeah!
11. Ever been on TV?? Not as far as I know. But I did shoot a couple of things for public television for a class in college.
12. Ever steal any traffic sign?? Nope. What would be the point, really?
13. Ever been in a car accident?? Yup. Two. The first was with Scott. We hit a wet spot in the road and lost control of the car. We careened into the guardrail. It was scary. The other time, I was driving myself home from work. There was a blizzard. My car skidded into the car in front of me. Lucky for us, I was only going around three MPH.
14. Drive a 2-door or 4-door vehicle?? Yahtzee.
15. Favorite salad dressing?? Ranch.
16. Favorite pie?? Dutch Apple or Black Tie Mousse Cake at Olive Garden. Mmmm. OH! And ice cream pie. Mmmmmmmm...
17. Favorite number?? IT'S A SECRET!
18. Favorite movie?? AW! Do I HAVE to choose?!
19. Favorite holiday?? Thanksgiving, totally.
21. Favorite food?? Waffles.
22. Favorite day of the week? Kleigeday.
23. Favorite brand of body wash? My cat licking my face off when I go to bed at night. The best thing about it is, he doesn't stop, even when the skin starts to peel back.
24. Favorite toothpaste?? IT'S A SECRET!
25. Favorite smell?? Vanilla.
26. What do you do to relax? Um, I'll take: drawing and/or writing until my fingers bleed for one hundred, Bob.
27. Favorite gift ever given? Okay, this so depends on what the question actually means, because the wording is a bit convoluted. Does it mean the best gift I ever gave someone else? Or the best gift ever given to me. The best gift I gave someone else would be the total Kenny humiliation I gifted my sister with at my wedding. The best gift ever given to me would be 'The Crow' model kit my husband painted and put together for me -- I would also add the Kennification of my apartment by my sister as revenge for the Kenny Incident at my wedding.
28. How do you see yourself in 10 years?? I see myself as a bunny rabbit, or perhaps a lemur.
29. Furthest place you will send this message? To the moon, Alice. TO THE MOON!
30. Who will respond to this the fastest? Your mom.
Sorry, you do not have permission to comment.
If you are a member, try logging in again or accessing this page here.
NuTang is the first web site to implement PPGY Technology. This page was generated in 0.178seconds.
|All content © Copyright 2003-2047 NuTang.com and respective members. Contact us at NuTang[AT]gmail.com.|