Ok, this is a list of things I absolutely despise and cannot tolerate. As such, this is a rant entry! >>
1. First and foremost, I absolutely hate snobbery and arrogance. I hate when people think they're a better person just because they're better at something. Or they think that they're better because their life is supposively "better than yours." I have a friend like this and it really hurts when they literally say these things to my face.
2. One Piece! Ok, I give the artist props because the art is well done, but I cannot stand this show!!! It's so stupid! Sorry, but that's my opinion.
3. When people ask for help when the answer is right in front of them. Look, people!
4. Similiar to #3. After I clean up, I hate it when people ask
where things are instead of looking!!!
5. Cleaning after people! I understand that I have a husband and that we're supposed to take of each other. I can tolerate that much. But for me to clean up after his friends and brothers!? What the freak! I am not
a maid! I feel like a slave in my own household sometimes.........
6. Oh my goodness! Explaining HTML, CSS, graphics, ect. over the internet! It is so HARD to do! On top of that, people don't understand when I explain in the simplest way possible!
7. Money grubbing! People who have the money to help, but don't because they're "afraid they'll loose their money." Oh, it's the worse when it's your own parents!!!
8. When people don't think before they say or do something! And they don't pay attention! Then, they end up messing up and you HAVE to correct them! THEN, they get mad because they don't understand why they were corrected! It's soooooo simple! How can you not!?
Sigh, this is it for now. I can't think of more.............
"I can't live life in fear of some 'what if'." Clair Bennet - Heroes
I never woul dhave guessed that you were one who didn't like helping others. You've got alot of pet peeves.. I'll make sure not to ask you for help. Or money.. or PPs. Or your opinion on Akira Toriyama animes. » Dilated
on 2007-04-23 05:19:28
I cant stand people with NO common sense.
Hey btw... how much are you earning with pay per post? I gave up on them but I think some people are getting paid some serious bucks. » kkama67
on 2007-04-25 11:50:36 Easier on turns!
Yes, happens... zoloft 50 mg
I think, what is it ?rror. I can prove. order meridia
There are also other lacks ambien online
Bravo, seems excellent idea to me is alprazolam 0.5mg
I know, that it is necessary to make))) phentermine 37.5 mg
e470a7 » Quinn
(188.8.131.52) on 2010-09-02 08:38:58 So happens. We can communicate on this theme.
I will not begin to speak on this theme. cheap xanax online
Here indeed buffoonery, what that xanax price
Improbably. It seems impossible. buy ultram
I do not believe. generic xanax online
At you a migraine today? xanax ups
41024d » Don
(184.108.40.206) on 2011-06-07 05:10:31 What remarkable question
It is necessary to be the optimist. zoloft canada
Moscow was under construction not at once. ativan online
It is necessary to be the optimist. allegra 180 mg
Rather amusing opinion buy flomax
Obviously you were mistaken... buy levitra online
1024d2a » Stefan
(220.127.116.11) on 2011-07-08 02:26:26
If you are a member, try logging in again or accessing this page here.