Thursday. 2.6.14 10:07 am
So, 2014 so far is like crazy. Crazy good, mostly. This is my list of things that are new this year in kind of a chronological order:
1) I had a fling, a very short-lived one but still a fling!
2) The most number of new clothes for Chinese New Year, ever (about 30 pieces).
3) The most number of shoes bought in 2 months (5 pairs).
4) New cover for my phone (usually they given to me).
5) New key chain (been using the same one for 3 years cause when original broke, I bought a replica so that doesn't count?)
6) Chinese New Year Reunion dinner with my mother's side of the family instead
7) I drove in Penang! I have never thought that I would drive in that city because the roads are narrow, there are a lot of motorcyclists on the road and the traffic is almost always heavy.
8) I love the people in my new job!
9) I'm busy as hell at my new job.
10) It's the first time two years that I have not religiously follow the new episodes of any series I have been watching.
11) I have been using make-up on a daily basis
12) I nearly tripped and fall so often today, I was told by a dude that it is time to change my new pair of heels.
13) I have, for the first time ever since I own a mobile phone, put a picture of a person as my wall paper for more than 5 minutes. It is Benedict Cumberbatch. I decided that I should wake up to someone I like, even if it is at the background of my snooze button.
14) I am going to be a bridesmaid!!
15) This is my first post on this account for this year.
16) I did something incredibly stupid today, which is I wore heels into work but forgot to pack my foldable flats. My feet now hurts, a lot.
I think I have made my point. This is me, trying to be more grateful and I think this is a good start.
i likey no 1. =) » renaye
on 2014-02-10 12:10:35
Sorry, you do not have permission to comment.
If you are a member, try logging in again or accessing this page here.