Lick Those Stripes!
I Be Gallopin' After Ye
Black Stripes, White Stripes
Songs of the Plains
One would be in less danger
From the wiles of a stranger
If one's own kin and kith
Were more fun to be with.
Monday. 1.23.06 7:19 pm
Yes, me luvlies, I've been tagged. By the recently grasshopping Pelf.
Much as I'd love to roll my eyes and scoff at this meme that's been going around for far too long (and by doing so, prove myself the blogger eqivalent of the arty loner sneering at the trend-following sheep), there's a little part of this zebra that once wished that she was just that little bit woolier.
Besides, I almost peed myself with excitement just now.
5 weird habits of mine
Right, and since I'm being wooly, I might as well do the thing properly. The next 5 people to be tagged are:
Come on, darlings. Baa with me.
Arrr Me Hearties!
Monday. 6.6.05 11:03 pm
Sunday. 9.18.05 12:00 pm
Ugh. The trauma of last night. More quality time with the toilet bowl...only in a different way. I've learnt my lesson.
In other news, I just got seven-tagged by Beer Brat.
Seven things I plan to do before I die:
1. Eat yak meat and go trekking in Nepal.
2. Get into a proper fight, with fists and everything. And err...win preferably.
3. Fly a plane. In a jet fighter jumpsuit.
4. Be in a relationship that I'm actually committed to.
5. Meet a serial killer/suicide bomber (not as a victim obviously).
6. Speak seven foreign languages fluently (and not just "I'm a blue elephant" in Russian).
7. Write a book and have it published.
Seven things I could do:
1. Flip piles of beer mats of a table edge and catch them in various ways.
2. That Balthazar (Constantine) one-handed coin roll, albeit lots slower.
3. Some old-school skateboard trick which I don't even know the name of.
4. Sit like a "little froggie", as someone put it.
5. Glow red after 2 sips of beer.
6. Pass out at the sight of blood.
7. Ride a horse bareback (as long as it's going real s l o w, and someone's got a tight hold of it).
Seven Celebrity crushes:
1. Richard Roxburgh (mmm...Foxy Roxy)
2. James Denton
3. Hugh Jackman
4. Chris Jack (he's like a big puppy dog...a very BIG one)
5. Dave Grohl
6. Aidan Gillen
7. Clive Owen/Neil Gaiman/Ian Wright (durr...I need more than seven)
Seven often repeated words:
2. The point is...
3. I want!
5. Skip la
Seven physical traits I look for in my partner:
1. Short, spiky hair
2. A hint of "badness"
3. Gotta be taller than me
4. A muscly back
6. A tattoo/scar
7. And a really sexy ass
Seven tags go to:
1. Lego Man
2. Labby Leopard
4. Dr. Paul
7. Fried Fred
Right. Go forth and multiply.
Juggernaut of Sin
Tuesday. 2.6.07 4:15 pm
Got this off Paul's blog.
I like it. It makes me want to shag myself.
Wednesday. 5.23.07 4:53 pm
NuTang is the first web site to implement PPGY Technology. This page was generated in 0.007seconds.
|All content © Copyright 2003-2047 NuTang.com and respective members. Contact us at NuTang[AT]gmail.com.|