Books I have completed reading since January 2018:
1. No Man's Nightingale - Ruth Rendell
2. One Day - David Nicholls
3. The Door - Margaret Atwood
Friends and Enemies
Akatsuki: Nightmares & Dreamscapes
-beats in my head-
Chika-Chin's Anime Mania!
empty white space
In My World
My Blah blah Bulogu
My Little World
Sdovelly~ c'est la vie
Serene's Silent Secrets
Shuffle and Repear
Tolanic's Travel Blog
Chocolate Caramel Slices
Saturday, October 11, 2008
Prep: 15 mins Cook: 45 mins Makes about 24
1 cup plain flour, sifted
1/2 cup brown sugar
1/2 cup grated coconut
125g butter, melted, plus extra 60g
395g can sweetened condensed milk
2 tbsps maple syrup
200g dark chocolate, chopped
2 tsps vegetable oil (canola or corn)
1. Preheat oven to 180 C. Lightly grease an 18x28cm pan. Line base and sides with baking paper.
2. In a bowl, combine flour, sugar and coconut. Make a well in the centre of the ingredients. Add melted butter, blending well until combined.
3. Press mixture firmly into prepared pan. Bake for 15 to 20 mins until lightly browned. Set aside to cool.
4. Combine extra butter, condensed milk and syrup in a saucepan. Stir over a low fire until smooth. Pour over baked mixture and bake for another 15 to 20 minutes until golden.
5. Place chocolate and oil in a heatproof bowl. Stir over a saucepan of simmering water for 4 to 5 minutes until melted and smooth. Spread evenly over the baked mixture.
6. Chill in the fridge until set or overnight. Cut into squares to serve.
= use a hot, sharp knife to cut into squares. The heat of the sharp knife will give you a smooth clean cut.
= this dessert is feeling, fattening and TASTY, so eat this at your own risk.
waaa sounds sooo good. i wanna make and eat :D
» crz4manga on 2008-10-11 09:49:15
this recipe sounds really yummylicious!
yea, when u're down in pg, 3 of us can go pig out on korean food. jolene was telling that she so need to take u to the place we went to.
wish those puppies were mine, but they are my neighbour's n they've shifted as well.. its the last pic i have of them..they are so adorable!
» AlexisNg on 2008-10-12 12:23:11
well today he sent me 2 more emails n it seems like he has a thing for me n since there's no reciprocity then he deleted me then after that he realised that its jst hard to forget.. oh well.. i jst dont understand why ppl go to that extent. if u delete them then let it stay forever like that..
nope she didnt say exactly wht.. but if im not mistaken its kimchi right? cuz she was tellin me bout the korean village in KL
» AlexisNg on 2008-10-12 10:31:18
It is remarkable, very good message
Effectively? how much does xanax cost Your answer is matchless... :) order xanax online without prescription I do not believe. buy xanax bars Bravo, fantasy)))) generic xanax xr Exact messages buy xanax cheap 1887b4
» Clyde (18.104.22.168) on 2011-06-08 08:17:42
What nice message
Can fill a blank... buy xanax uk And other variant is? kamagra online It not absolutely that is necessary for me. get xanax online For a long time I here was not. buy tramadol online This simply matchless message ;) buy valium 887b453
» Nolan (22.214.171.124) on 2011-07-10 09:31:49
If you are a member, try logging in again or accessing this page here.
NuTang is the first web site to implement PPGY Technology. This page was generated in 0.248seconds.
|All content © Copyright 2003-2047 NuTang.com and respective members. Contact us at NuTang[AT]gmail.com.|