I'm a copycat. Just like the rest of the world :P
Thursday. 12.31.09 10:41 pm
New Years Resolutions.
1) Have strong opinions. No more flip flopping. Have strong, well supported opinions.
2) Control my uncontrollable money spending habits.
3) Stop drinking soda completely. (I've already started :3)
4) Actually try in school. No more half-assing the easy classes.
5) Stop stressing so much. Seriously, not healthy.
6) Stop a habit I've had since I was born.
7) Meditate successfully.
8) Learn a new interesting fact every day and record it in a journal. Or maybe even in a blog!
9) Stop gossiping completely. I've gotten better, but to cut it out completely would be excellent.
10) To live the year to it's fullest potential. Legally and safely, of course :P
2009 has been...interesting. I've been in my longest relationship so far (barely, I might add, but it's all good), I've become a LOT more mature than anyone could even imagine just from knowing me. I've made some new friends. Reconnected with old friends. Lost connections with friends. And ultimately realized that life will go on, no matter what.
I hope you had a nice 2009, and hope that this new year is better than the last (:
Nice nice, hopefully it's a good new year, and u can keep some of those resolutions at least!
» CPKviperpheonix on 2010-01-01 11:57:28
I like these resolutions! I really hope it all works out for you. Happy late 2010 :)
» The-Muffin-Man on 2010-01-02 05:22:05
Sorry, you do not have permission to comment.
If you are a member, try logging in again or accessing this page here.
NuTang is the first web site to implement PPGY Technology. This page was generated in 0.326seconds.