This spot is totally for all of the "post a link on your page/blog/thing to enter the contest!" sorts of things.
I WILL WIN!
My 3DS friend code is 1676-3752-0625, and here is my Mii QR :
Save NuTang! (idea, please read/comment)
Tuesday. 5.26.09 11:54 am
We all know how I like to run ideas for promotions/contests through a post before I make them official/post them in the forums.
Here's my current idea/promotion/etc:
As we all know, the 'Tang has been unprofitable for a while.
I imagine this is due to us not properly engaging in that which shall not be mentioned.
So, what I'd like to know is the following, a simple yes or no will suffice:
1. Do you know what "that which shall not be mentioned" is, with regards to the 'Tang?
2. If you know what TWSNBM is, are you able to participate in it? That is, can you see the necessary things in the proper setting?
3. If dave does not shoot it down, would you be interested in keeping a log of your earnings and having me (and whomever else) match them up to 100pps (total, per person, from me. Other people may do more or less.)? (Though it's not really a match, but more of a 'do this thing, get pps' sorta deal)
4. If you want to get in on the PPS matching, it's fully welcome. It would be up to you if you want to match a certain number of people to a certain amount or what. Yes, this isn't a yes/no question, you can answer yes if you would be interested, no if you have no pps and are poor. :D
I figure that this will help new people gather pps, people like myself disperse pps, and keep the 'Tang somewhat profitable. We can't have it shutting down, you know.
Recommended by 2 Members
I agree. I for one, stopped engaging in TWSNBM some time ago. Muffy supports this movement!
» The-Muffin-Man on 2009-05-26 02:54:58
FINE...I'm back to answer your questions.
Ta-da. Muffy completes the survey in record time.
» The-Muffin-Man on 2009-05-26 04:35:05
3. I'd be willing but I'd forget
4. Yes... maybe?
I think this is good short term, but we need something more to keep Nutang going in the future.
» randomjunk on 2009-05-26 04:49:23
2. yes, but I haven't participated in a while
3. sure, but I'm right there with RJ; I'd probably forget half the time
» LostSoul13 on 2009-05-26 05:18:44
I can't anymore because I use Fire fox.
» middaymoon on 2009-05-26 09:18:12
2. yes if i know
actually i don't get what u mean. but i'm willing to help out in anyway that i'm possible ^^
» blueyen on 2009-05-27 01:44:19
2. I can't make a decision till I know what it is
I'm not sure if I get what you are saying but I will try my best to help.
» Nuttz on 2009-05-27 03:13:23
I need to change my answer to #2. I used to be able to, but I just discovered, after rereading this post, that I can't ... not sure why though.
» LostSoul13 on 2009-05-27 03:22:03
I haven't clicked on it at all today. I'll wait and see if it's back tomorrow.
» LostSoul13 on 2009-05-27 06:04:47
2. it's hard for me because i don't use IE, but if it'll help i'll do it.
3. I'd probably fail, but I would try.
» zachstabbedme on 2009-05-27 07:31:56
3.)sure, but i may forget as well
4.)im fairly poor, i want a pixl person!!!
» gotenkz on 2009-06-02 03:24:52
If you are a member, try logging in again or accessing this page here.
NuTang is the first web site to implement PPGY Technology. This page was generated in 0.108seconds.
|All content © Copyright 2003-2047 NuTang.com and respective members. Contact us at NuTang[AT]gmail.com.|