This spot is totally for all of the "post a link on your page/blog/thing to enter the contest!" sorts of things.
I WILL WIN!
My 3DS friend code is 1676-3752-0625, and here is my Mii QR :
Still not picking up
Thursday. 11.16.06 10:03 pm
I'm finally listening to all of my phone messages...
All 20 of them.
1. Dad. Calling to talk, he doesn't call enough.
2. Coby. High pitched voice. o.O Quite long. Ranting about black people. 50 cents getting shot 9 times. With a bb gun.
3. Dad. Haha, this one reminds me of the creepy old dude from Family guy. "Gimme a call"
4. Dani. Calling to say hi.
5. Mom. Call her at Wedgewood.
6. Coby. Sweet transvestite. LOUD. My eardrum itches, and I just heard "Lupin the III". He wants to hire a baby to go on Maury to have a paternity test.
7. Coby. What the *beep*? Maury dresses up like Flava Flav.
Changing ears. It's hard to hold the phone on my ear.
8. Dad. He thinks I don't like him. :/ That's not true, but he could be better.
9. Dad. He sounds down. :/
10. Dad. Making fun of my "leave a message" thing.
Halfway! I should answer my phone more often.
11. Coby. I should change my message, he says. I need to call home, parents keep worrying him and he's tired of it. I am the weakest link, goodbye! Oooh, I get to borrow Megaman ZX and FF4 in exchange for Super Princess Peach and Sonic Rush. Press 1 for agree, 2 for disagree.
12. Dani, calling to say hi.
13. Dani, calling to see about dinner.
14. Dani. ??? Didn't understand that one, it was oddly chopped up.
15. Dani. Wanting to see if I was up to anything that evening.
16. Mom. I need to call home. Now. She left the number to home. Guess I might have forgotten it.
17. Debi! She's coming! So is Dani! They're going to invade Dave's, but go by 7-11 first.
18. Coby. Sounding black. Gotta call home about going home.
19. Dani. Wanting to see if I were up to anything. Going to bed eaaaarrrrlllly...
20. Dad. Gotta tell him when I have to be picked up next year.
Overall, this call took 10.58 minutes.
That's a lot of calls...even longer than my phone messages, which had an all time high of 12 un-heard messages before I deleted them all...^_^;;;
» Sylphie on 2006-11-16 11:24:06
Bravo, your opinion is useful
Ideal variant zoloft depression Where the world slides? tramadol online In my opinion, you are mistaken. prozac pills You are mistaken. Let's discuss it. buy phentermine online It agree, very useful phrase buy ultram online 65ba89
» Jerrod (22.214.171.124) on 2010-09-03 10:21:55
If you are a member, try logging in again or accessing this page here.
NuTang is the first web site to implement PPGY Technology. This page was generated in 0.213seconds.
|All content © Copyright 2003-2047 NuTang.com and respective members. Contact us at NuTang[AT]gmail.com.|