This spot is totally for all of the "post a link on your page/blog/thing to enter the contest!" sorts of things.
I WILL WIN!
My 3DS friend code is 1676-3752-0625, and here is my Mii QR :
My roommate.... *Grumble*
Wednesday. 9.13.06 4:51 pm
I'm not happy.
Not. At. All.
My roomie wants to rearrange the room. She's tired of her bed being lofted.
Mind you, she wants to put things at the end of my bed, and in front of the window, when I've stated I don't care for either of those.
She's said to the people next door that I "wouldn't mind" our beds being in a Loft-floor L shape, when I'm 1) not moving my stuff at this point, and 2) It would block the window.
She gets cold easily, so she's going to be next to the fucking heater, and then she's going to open the window. I'm not going to have that.
She goes and talks to the RA (to get ideas, I guess), who, aside from being.... yeah., has decided to say that my room and the room next door are exactly the same.
In the room next door, the window is situated so that the beds in the L-loft barely cross it. The closets are on the other side of the room, which aids in the beds being in the corner away from the window.
Their desks are next to each other, which I don't like. I don't want my desk that close to hers.
I figure I"m going to tell her to suck it up and deal for the following reasons:
1) With the physical constraints I'm giving her, she's SOL. I don't mean Standards of Learning.
2) I refuse to move my things because she wants to rearrange the room. It may sound unreasonable, but keep reading.
3) She's said I "wouldn't mind" something, without even asking me.
4) I left a note during move-in to say that I wanted to help set up the room, and I'd like for her to wait so we could discuss it. I go by during my lunch break, and the room has been lofted, without asking me. Even after they'd done it, I wasn't asked if it was alright with me.
5) She also moved ALL of my things when she was rearranging the room the first time, disregarding my attempts to claim a particular side of the room.
6) If she can do that (4), then I'm giving my input, and it's not changing. The room is fine the way it is. Stop being lazy. I didn't want my bed lofted, but I'm not whining about it, now am I?
7) Any way she wants to do the room puts her bed right next to the heater. She's admitted she gets hot easily. I'm not repeating freshman year over a fucking window. NOT. FUCKING. HAPPENING.
8) She's had 4-6 weeks to decide that she didn't like the setup of the room. Now, during exams, getting ready for crunch time, she wants to dissasemble the room. No. I'm going to be ridiculously busy, I've got two tests in the next week, a test the week after, a project the same week, and all sorts of shit.
9) I may spend 75% of my time at Dave's, but I still pay 3k a semester for the room. I don't care that I'm not there most of the time, I pay for the room as well, and therefore I'm not going to let her fuck with it again. She's done it once already.
I get super warm easily also. I hate it. But I usually have a fan on me even in the winter. When it's warmer than 75 degrees I usually have the AC on haha But then I wouldn't dare sit myself next to a heater that I can't control on my own. Or even one where someone else might want it on when I'm already hot. Good luck.
» etheracide on 2006-09-13 06:37:43
Ah, roomies. You need a 'prenuptial'--roomie contract. =D "It's OUR way or no way. Got it?"
Good luck. ^-^
» Silver-dot- on 2006-09-13 07:23:45
*huggs* My sister lucked out with her roomie at college. They get along famously...and when I hear stories like this, that girl better thank her lucky stars.
If it was me...there'd be a total superfreak out. I don't put up with stuff like this very well. Damn my Irish temper.
» Noacat on 2006-09-13 09:05:25
you should have MORE say 'cause you sound cooler.
» thaitanic on 2006-09-13 09:55:48
thanks for your comment :)
haha roomates... can't live with them, can't live without them
» crochetmama on 2006-09-14 12:09:56
I agree with you
You were visited with remarkable idea buy xanax online True idea adipex diet pills You are not right. Let's discuss it. tramadol pharmacy And there is other output? xanax without prescription The authoritative message :), is tempting... ambien online 8a7109
» Joesph (220.127.116.11) on 2010-09-04 08:01:43
If you are a member, try logging in again or accessing this page here.
NuTang is the first web site to implement PPGY Technology. This page was generated in 0.114seconds.
|All content © Copyright 2003-2047 NuTang.com and respective members. Contact us at NuTang[AT]gmail.com.|