Location , NJ
School. Boston Univ
» More info.
this is my site // disclaimer
P.S. The passwords to protected entries will always be "watermelon" as for 9/27/06. For all password protected entries before then, just ask me for it but most likely the password it "pleasedont".
background from createblog
for how to lose weight!
I'm reading this page and I thought that I may as well take down some stuff that's easy to do so I can remember them.
- counting calories is not for me (or maybe I'm just lazy)
- don't put dressing on salad
- water instead of soda
- mustard instead of mayo
- chicken and fish > pork and beef
- replace side dishes with fresh veggies or salad
- yogurt and fresh fruit make a good breakfast
- watch portion sizes - put portions of chips (or something) into a bowl and put the bag away so you don't eat more than you wanted to
- fruit makes a good snack
- eat small snacks throughout the day (cut down during actual meals)
- eat fiber
- take vitamins
- weight gain may be from building muscle if you're strength training
- fat is burned from all over the body, not just one area (i.e. doing crunches doesn't give you great abs unless you work out other areas of the body too to burn fat)
- homemade burgers can be less fatty than fast-food burgers (especially if fat slides off of the grill)
- stretch before working out
- have regular sleeping habits
- losing more than one or two pounds a week may be unhealthy
I have a better idea
Instead of watching portions on chips...don't eat them at all o_0 Haha maybe your'e not ready to take that step with your stomach, but any potato chips always are just salty and greasy. The only chips I'll have are Sun Chips or Tortilla chips, and I'm not a health freak I swear!
» The-Muffin-Man on 2007-07-17 07:39:37
No no no. That's not why I couldn't advertise the cellphone. I got the ad from PayPerPost who pays me to advertise products for advertisers. In this case it was Wirefly and their sale. The only reason I couldn't advertise for it is because they already have enough people. I write for PayPerPost all the time.
» Kirei on 2007-07-19 02:52:18
Sorry, you do not have permission to comment.
If you are a member, try logging in again or accessing this page here.
NuTang is the first web site to implement PPGY Technology. This page was generated in 0.071seconds.
|All content © Copyright 2003-2047 NuTang.com and respective members. Contact us at NuTang[AT]gmail.com.|