Ice Cream Frost Logo Varsity (Black/Orange)
Friday. 3.23.07 1:40 am
I love these jackets their too hot, I'm going to have to get me one,soon.
Cop this Jacket for Ya Self
Comment! (0) | Recommend! | Categories: fashion [t], jackets [t], ice cream [t]
Chocolate Chip-Ice Cream Dessert[From Betty Crocker Newsletter]
Monday. 6.22.09 1:26 am
Prize-Winning Recipe 2009! Love ice cream shop cakes? Try this tasty homemade version made easily with a cookie mix.
Prep Time: 40 min
Total Time: 3 hours 25 min
Makes: 15 servings
1 pouch (1 lb 1.5 oz) Betty Crocker® chocolate chip cookie mix
1/2 cup butter or margarine, softened
1 bottle (7.25 oz) chocolate topping that forms hard shell
1 container (1.5 quart) chocolate chip-cookie dough ice cream (6 cups)
. Heat oven to 375°F. Spray bottom and sides of 13x9-inch pan with cooking spray. In large bowl, stir cookie mix, butter and egg until soft dough forms.
2. On ungreased cookie sheet, make 5 cookies by dropping dough by tablespoonfuls. Bake 9 to 11 minutes or until edges are golden brown. Cool 2 minutes; remove from cookie sheet to cooling rack.
3. Meanwhile, press remaining dough in pan, using moistened fingers (dough will be sticky). Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until set. Cool completely, about 30 minutes.
4. Spread 1/3 cup chocolate topping over baked crust. Freeze 10 to 15 minutes or until chocolate is set.
5. Meanwhile, remove ice cream from freezer to soften. Spread softened ice cream evenly over chocolate-topped crust.
6. Crumble 5 baked cookies; sprinkle over ice cream layer. Drizzle remaining chocolate topping over cookie crumbs. Cover; freeze 2 hours. To serve, let stand at room temperature 5 minutes before cutting. For serving pieces, cut into 5 rows by 3 rows. Store covered in freezer.
"When my son requested an ice cream cake for his 5th birthday, this is what I came up with."
To cut cake easily, line bottom and sides of pan with foil, leaving foil overhanging at opposite sides of pan. Spray bottom only of foil-lined pan with cooking spray. Use foil to lift cake out of pan. Pull foil from sides of cake before cutting into serving pieces.
Comment! (2) | Recommend! | Categories: recipes [t], Chocolate Chip-Ice Cream Dessert [t], betty crocker [t], newsletter [t]