My class is finally over!!!
Tuesday. 7.31.07 1:07 pm
This was the dreaded class from HELL!!! I could not BELIEVE how horrible it was.
These were the problems, just to name a few:
1. The syllabus was from another class, at another school with spring dates that did not match this calendar year.
2. He did NOT lecture. He just made announcements and had us work in groups for 2 hours then said we could go home.
3. There were no instructions on how to do our work, what was expected of us or what the grading criteria was.
4. He told us that our group presentations were to be 45 min. Once we got up to present, he rushed us and kept telling us to go faster. WTF!!??
5. On presentation day, he did not have any AV equipment reserved for our class, we had to request it for ourselves generally ahead of time so we had nothing in our room for that day. (He didnt tell us that WE had to make reservations for the stuff. That is usually the teachers job)
Basically he did not teach, he did not lecture and we do not know what kind of grade we have been earning the whole term. When it came time for his evaluation I could not help but to be honest. He did not get very many high marks. He actually tried to avoid his eval. He put the papers in his box and the office person walked in 1 hour class began, whispered into the teachers ear and told him that he needs to have the class complete these forms before we leave today. What a snake!!! He knows we are going to give him a bad review so he was going to make like he never got them.
I would have gone to the department head halfway through the semester... » ikimashokie
on 2007-07-31 01:23:34
Ugh, I've had teachers like that.
I had one earlier this quarter but when I brought my problems with the class to him, he wrote me a two page long e-mail about how I should not try to take control of his processes.
What a poop. » alexsedotcx
on 2007-07-31 02:37:12
What a sucky teacher...
Yeah, I did get a laugh out of the whole worthless b*tch thing. Heck, I'm still giggling' about it. But when she said it my mouth dropped to the floor and I just stood there in shock. lol... » Princess_00
on 2007-07-31 03:01:36
What a creep! Haha, I like that he tried to avoid being evaluated. nice. » Someones_Muse
on 2007-07-31 04:55:01
Teachers are lame. Good thing I don't go to school! » sphincterbutt
on 2007-07-31 08:33:57
That sucks! I've had teachers like that. » Southern
on 2007-08-01 01:28:52 Nothing to do with the above entry...
...but I keep logging onto nuTang and thinking, "Odd. I never seem to catch when kkama67 updates her blog."
It just occurred to me today that you haven't posted in about a week, lol. Well, maybe THAT'S why... Hmmm... » ranor
on 2007-08-06 11:33:30
If you are a member, try logging in again or accessing this page here.