Books I have completed reading since January 2017:
1. Angelopolis - Danielle Trussoni
2. The Magicians - Lev Grossman
3. The Magic Circle - Jenny Davidson
4. Memories - Lang Leav
5. Nightbird - Alice Hoffman
6. To The Devil - A Diva - Paul Magrs
7. Storm - Clive Cussler
8. Witchlight - Lisa Jane Smith
9. The Curse of the Cat Lady - Elly Driss
10. Handbags & Homicide - Dorothy Howell
11. Purses and Poisons - Dorothy Howell
Friends and Enemies
Akatsuki: Nightmares & Dreamscapes
-beats in my head-
Chika-Chin's Anime Mania!
empty white space
In My World
My Blah blah Bulogu
My Little World
Sdovelly~ c'est la vie
Serene's Silent Secrets
Shuffle and Repear
Tolanic's Travel Blog
I am tired
Tuesday. 10.24.17 3:34 am
People are very hard to manage and understand. Sometimes isn't it great if we could be just doing things that we like and not chasing after money like our survival depends on it?
I understand I am not being mindful when I am speaking recently but I didn't blurt out everything. And I got scolded for sharing an information which I find normal and not uncommon. I mean we are all staying in the city. We all have common traits.
The insecurity of people is the most I can't handle now. I used to be insecure about many things until I decided to let go. Otherwise it was suffocating me.
If you are a member, try logging in again or accessing this page here.
NuTang is the first web site to implement PPGY Technology. This page was generated in 0.103seconds.
|All content © Copyright 2003-2047 NuTang.com and respective members. Contact us at NuTang[AT]gmail.com.|