Books I have completed reading since January 2017:
1. Angelopolis - Danielle Trussoni
2. The Magicians - Lev Grossman
3. The Magic Circle - Jenny Davidson
4. Memories - Lang Leav
5. Nightbird - Alice Hoffman
6. To The Devil - A Diva - Paul Magrs
Friends and Enemies
Akatsuki: Nightmares & Dreamscapes
-beats in my head-
Chika-Chin's Anime Mania!
empty white space
In My World
My Blah blah Bulogu
My Little World
Sdovelly~ c'est la vie
Serene's Silent Secrets
Shuffle and Repear
Tolanic's Travel Blog
Monday, August 23, 2010
I did a huge mistake today. It was a huge blunder and I was expecting blows from my boss but was grateful that she didn't. In fact, she was on my side and didn't say anything about my mistakes other than apologising to other colleagues who were involved in the event. I just wanted to hide away but I could not when my boss was in the middle of trying to convince the colleagues to do it our way.
Another colleague was just telling me and my boss what is wrong and right, and how we should do things. Sometimes I wonder what her role is. She knew we have an event going on and we need the very same space someone has just booked for another event. But the space we needed went to that someone just because 'I didn't book it'. The blame was so simple. That was all whoever needed to blame someone for their mistake.
It is so hard to say this out. I so in need of someone to hear what I have to say, but that someone will be you. Sorry to upload this from my chest to the blog.
My boss understands that I have too much on my plate to have this blunder. I'm grateful for her understanding but my colleagues are unreliable. Because they often bully me and ended up I have to do the work I have delegated. But I need assistance.
This is my second mistake. I thought I have done everything correctly for this year. Unlike last year, everything was a mess. And this year is a better mess but my boss insisted of having someone to attend the event, and that involves protocol. My life is so hard. I just need a break.
Tuesday, August 17, 2010
I have been working a lot on my laptop recently. Because of that, I have been straining my fingers a lot too. And my fingers got strained after I lifted my hand from the keyboard. It affects my wrist straight to the elbow. It hurts whenever I carry a bowl or even something light.
I went to see a doctor today and she diagnosed me as occupational hazard. Though it was not caused by the computers in my office but I still wanna make a report because the computers in the office are always located 45 degrees on the desk. What worse is the computer at my new workplace can't be moved to 90 degrees. The wires are so short that you can't even move it an inch. I need to do more research on this area because I bring up my case.
Typing doesn't really make my wrist and finger hurt because I know how to accommodate the pain. But the pain annoys me because I can't carry heavy things. And why doc didn't give me some kind of hand clasp in blue ... so I can tell boss to give me slaves!!!
100 facts about me
Saturday, August 14, 2010
Ugh. I hate this challenge from Nuttz
1. I chose renaye as my nick because it is another alternative name to my English name: Renee.
2.I was born in the South of Malaysia and grew up in the North of Malaysia and studied at the end of the world and now back for good in the middle of Malaysia.
3. I'm hitting 25 year old by next month.
4. I have a very young looking appearance. Many people think I'm still student but to some people they think I have an extreme old appearance.
5. I can live without internet and facebooking.
6. Only ate durian flesh once but love eating durian mooncake, shake and ice cream.
7. I'm a semi-retired otaku but if you mention Naruto in front of me .. I will go crazy. So please don't ever give me spoilers. I can really go crazy anytime anywhere.
8. I have never played computer games like those CS for more than 2 weeks and 10 times.
9. I have 6th sense. I sometimes can see the future, and now I can dream of it but I cannot predict lotto numbers. Damn it. It only happened once back in college. But I can get guidance through my 6th sense. Sometimes I'm hinted of danger and things that are coming to but I always brush it off. HAHA. I take that for granted.
10. I'm not good with mathematical questions but if I practice damn hard under the guidance of a good teacher, my skills can 'prosper'. My skills always got thwarted whenever the good teacher went away ...
11. I always fear of exam because I never get good grades back in high school. And I always got 'tortured' for not getting good grades and position in class since primary school. I have exam phobia. But I had excellent grades in college.
12. I have trauma of living as a human being, and it is giving me trauma now ...
13. I really fall in love with reading after reading LJ Smith's Blackdawn. I cried while reading that book. It's my treasure.
14. I have a lot of interest and would like to try everything but often I have no FOCUS. This made me often wonder how those leonardo da vinci can become a scientist, artist and what not.
15. I hate people telling me 'DON'T KNOW.'
16. I don't like men who try to dominate and control women.
17. I don't like to see people eat and sleep at home especially waiting just to die and try to control people. To me, this kind of people should just die instantly. Don't waste the limited resources on this earth.
18. I hate people who make themselves weak and powerless including myself.
19. I don't believe in love and marriages because I came from a broken family who never taught me that values.
20. I live for myself.
21. I'm into Japanese music scene.
22. I listen to Japanese songs everyday.
23. I like freebies.
24. I want to publish a novel, but I have not come with an idea.
25. I want to publish a manga, but I can't draw so I just come up with writing the plot.
26. I want to do a lot of things and often pray to God that I will have enough time to everything I want to do in this lifetime.
27. I have to continuous tell myself I'm an intelligent person.
28. I'm very money minded.
29. I like to eat and sleep and have fun everyday.
30. I love cats but somehow cats hate me.
31. I'm ok with dogs but dogs love to come to me.
32. I would like to disappear to thin air one day.
33. My birthday indicates that I will not have zero money in my bank account no matter how broke I am. I find this is true... money appears whenever I need it. And recently, I got extra XXX in my bank account without knowing who deposited it. HA.
34. I don't have a favourite colour so I will go with any colours that make me look good.
35. I'm a brown belt level in karate. I actually not supposed to get this level because I forgotten one stance during exam time. Every student who was taking the exam went gag when they saw me skipping one part but ended the stance nicely as though nothing happened. I looked around and saw my friends jittering like monkeys and they kept on showing some punches and I just gave them a blank look. Some gave me an amen look. And later, the sensei announced that I passed. HAHAHA.
36. I dream to be a CEO of a company because I think I'm a better leader than the ones I know.
37. I like baking especially brownies.
38. I never liked coffee drinks until I went to study abroad and got influenced by the lifestyle there. I used to walked pass the little cafe and enjoyed the sight of people sipping their coffees by the roadside... And I joined them with my little book. =)
39. I can make flat white coffee.
40. I have done the flying fox, which was extremely fun!!!
41. I'm living in a unit that has the unlucky number of the Western and Chinese.
42. I have no favourite movies nor series. I like them as long as they don't have stupid plots especially love triangle.
43. My favourite soft drink is Vanilla Coke.
44. I want to change the world.
45 - 100. I can change the world.....
Thursday, August 5, 2010
I want to continue masters. And my friend has found me a supervisor for my masters. And yet I don't know what topic I want to do. The chief concern is I want to study something that I feel comfortable in because specialising in a field is like marrying a person for life. And I definitely want to do something that is close to my heart. I don't really remember my aspiration for environment. I only know I wanted to be in the environmental field especially going into jungle and such. But after studying environment in college, I realised staying in the jungle without showering for a day haunts me. So I decided not to go into the conservation work on the field. That's also because I feel everything is controlled by the policymakers or rather politicians.
I was chanting to God this morning and I had hints on covering sustainable development. And I felt like I really can have the same title as my degree thesis in comparing public participation in developing and developed nations. It's really a broad area so I really need to do a lot of homework.
I also felt that I have to study 3 things to arrive at my path. I don't know. I just feel that way. But at the moment, I just need to pray to God - like there's no tomorrow - so I won't take the wrong turn in life.
Sunday, August 1, 2010
This is one of the longest time I didn't update my blog. Yes I know!
I was dead tired for the past few days so I didn't go online at night. I slept early or read a chic-lit called The Unfortunates Miss Fortunes but after finished reading the book I'm not too sure who IS the unfortunate one. HAHA.
And then I went yumcha with a friend until 3 am. I guess it's always wise to talk to someone older than ourself; I got some wisdom pieces from this friend though I had to wake up at 7.30 am for work the next day.
On 30 July, I had a hair cut. It was very short and my fringe is like a Chinese doll. Well, for some people, I might be called "tempurung" (coconut shell in Malay). Because my hair really looks like it!
And the next day, I joined my students to volunteer at a fundraising event. I had fun because all I did was EAT and made fun of my students! Nice!! Then I had dinner with students and played monopoly with them. Made me feel young again. Bonus nice!
And today meet up with Jolene in KLCC over a cup of coffee with her internet friend. And there I go again as a fortune teller. I so need the masters course so I can earn money from my fortune telling.
Watch out for more meowing!
Friday, July 23, 2010
Today was so ad hoc. I had lunch with two ex-collegemates and then I was supposed to go to the old city to get something from the pharmacy but my friends had plan to visit Royal Selangor because one of them is from Taiwan. And so I joined them to the factory and then my friend invited me to his house for dinner! Aha! Good on me!
When we went to the house, I was shocked that they eat so little for dinner. Now I'm pretty scared to tell people that my meals are like comprised of 2 people's share. Oops. I guess I better keep this as a secret.
But I really enjoyed my day today. Coz I never know when I would have the chance again to have such leisure time with friends... And I'm thankful that I had a great day today ...
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214
NuTang is the first web site to implement PPGY Technology. This page was generated in 0.031seconds.
|All content © Copyright 2003-2047 NuTang.com and respective members. Contact us at NuTang[AT]gmail.com.|