This caught my attention
Thursday. 11.13.08 6:43 pm
Gotten a referral
 Gotten detention
 Gotten your cell phone taken away
 Gotten suspended
[x] Chewed gum during class
TOTAL SO FAR: 1.
 Gotten late to a class more than 10 times
[x] Didn't do homework over 5 times
 Returned at least 2 projects in late
 Missed school cause you felt like it
 Skipped class at least 1 time
 Laughed so hard you got kicked out of class
TOTAL SO FAR: 2
[x] Texted people during class (TODAY WAS MY FIRST TIME ZOMG)
[x] Passed notes (hahaha, see below)
[x] Threw stuff across the room
[x] Laughed at the teacher (Laughing WITH the teacher!)
TOTAL SO FAR: 6
 Pulled down the fire alarm.
[x] Went on myspace, friendster, xanga, etc on the computer at school
[x] Took pictures during school hours
Called people during school hours
[x] Listened to an ipod/cd player/mp3 during class
Hit a teacher with a textbook (wtf?)
TOTAL SO FAR: 9
 Threw something at the teacher
Went outside the classroom without permission
[x] Broke the dress code
 Failed a class
[x] Ate food during class
TOTAL SO FAR: 11
 Gotten a call home
 Couldn't go on a field trip cause you behaved bad
[x] Didn't take your stuff to school
Gotten a detention and didnt go
[x] Used passes from other days/ Or made fake pass (technically my extra ID is out of date...)
[x] Cursed during class loud enough so the teacher could hear (There was an acronym in Geometry that spelled ASS, but we called it SSA. A peer asked why, and I said "So we don't say ASS in class." The teacher was laughing too hard to care.)
TOTAL SO FAR: 14
[x] Slept through class
 Threw paper balls at the teacher
[x] Threatened a teacher/told off a teacher (I'm never outright rude, but I can get snarky fast)
 Felt hungry during class and went home to eat
 Treat the teacher as invisible
About passing notes: Today, David and I finished a huge test in English about the same time, and we sit near each other, so we started a note conversation. It was rad. (Don't ask what we talked about, we're both geeks.) The teacher saw me writing on it, and glared at me for a while, but didn't say anything. I think she was just worried about me communicating with people still with a test. Haha, David and I WOULD be the only two she lets pass notes.
I saw this bulletin on myspace and just had to do it. Heheheh. My teachers and I have an interesting relationship.
Thoroughly pleased with everything, right now.
What a timely coincidence!
Wednesday. 11.12.08 11:41 pm
One of the worst things about Creative Writing is that I am FORCED to write. And it can't just be little tidbits here and there, like I usually do, but it has to have "strong plot and characterization" and "show-not-tell" and stuff. What if I just want to explore a cool concept? What if the details detract from the story? Personally, I always find myself skipping the descriptive paragraphs in stories, unless they're important to the understanding of what's going on. Because that's all I care about: what's going on. Not how it looks.
Meh. I especially dislike having to come up with a short story outline off the top of my head, over night.
HOW COINCIDENTAL (no, seriously, it is) that I happen to have written...something...over the summer that I was planning on submitting to the school magazine. And it just fits the page requirement.
All I need to do is tweak it, so as to fit into her "COMMUNIST EVIL TERRIBLE BOX" (Katie is simply amazing) and extend the pages a bit. Even then, she'll probably smack me with it. But I don't care, because I like it a lot, and that's that.
-sigh- OK, already!
Sunday. 11.9.08 9:02 pm
the-muffin-man tagged me in one of those silly (trying really hard not to say "stupid"...oops) chain letter things. And then my friend Daisy on deviantArt tagged me too, so now I'm going to go nuts and just do it. If I can...
1. Post these rules.
2. Each person tagged must put 8 random facts about themselves.
3. Tagged ones should write a journal about these facts.
1) The song that Pandora just started playing, called First Blood by Desperadoz, really creeps me out.
2) Katie is the coolest girl ever. Not really random, I know, but necessary.
3) When I'm in geometry, I like to cheat by visualizing and manipulating the problem in my head. This slows me down, but ensures a better understanding of the pretty numbers.
4) My mom is from Puerto Rico, and my dad was raised in Maryland, USA. I don't pay much attention to my Puerto Rican heritage. It barely shows up in my genes, anyway. I'm definitely my dad's son.
5) I love a good story. I can very easily grow attached to the characters. I usually stay away from TV, but if I catch a show I always want to know what's going on, and see how it ends.
6) This is related to number (5). As a younger child, I absorbed a lot of stories. The first thing to come to mind is Digimon (forgive me!), but there was also a few book series. I've mostly forgotten the plots, the characters, and the general awesomeness. In fits of nostalgia, I dig them up over the internet and obsess over them for weeks at a time. Right now, I'm downloading the first 4 seasons of Digimon and I got The Dark is Rising book series from my friend Ryan.
7) I did much better in middle school than in high school. For some reason, I'm still in the super hard classes with lots of homework. -sigh-
8) Almost every week, after youth group, I go to Sonic and eat/drink with a few of the kids. I hate Sonic because it's too cold for the drinks and all the food, which is not a lot to begin with, makes me sick. But I still go because I love to hang out with them so much.
I'm not tagging people because I hate these things with a passion. So...
Friday. 11.7.08 12:16 am
I've always missed that old TV show I watched a long time ago, but in the past week I've finally found a way to fill that obsession. Youtube! haha. The amount of full episodes just floating around is staggering. I watched the movie, too.
It's surprisingly good, much better than the cartoon. It was fun to watch because of the fight scenes, obviously, but it was actually more mature and emotional than I remember. Same old corny jokes gave way to a much better, more subtle kind of humor. I'm glad I saw it again!
I went to the bathroom to get some water in a bottle, and something reminded me of Katie.
I came all the way back down the hallway with a stupid grin on my face. Heehee.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159
NuTang is the first web site to implement PPGY Technology. This page was generated in 0.019seconds.
|All content © Copyright 2003-2047 NuTang.com and respective members. Contact us at NuTang[AT]gmail.com.|