1) Horus Rising - Dan Abnett
2) False Gods - Graham McNeill
3) Galaxy in Flames - Ben Counter
4) Men are From Mars and Women are from Venus
5) Flight of the Eisenstein - James Swallow
6) The Magician's Guild - Trudi Caravan
7) The Novice - Trudi Caravan
8) The High Lord - Trudi Caravan
9) The World According to Clarkson - Jeremy Clarkson
10) Fulgrim - Graham McNeill
11) Legion - Dan Abnett
12) Battle for the Abyss - Ben Counter
13) Mechanicum - Graham McNeill
14) Nemesis - James Swallow
15) Daughters of Arabia - Jean Sasson
16) Descent of Angels - Mitchel Scanlon
17) Desert Royal - Jean Sasson
18) The First Heretic - Aaron Dembski-Bowden
19) The Gift - Cecelia Ahern
20) Paths of Glory - Jeffery Archer
21) A Thousand Sons - Graham McNeill
22) The Art Thief - Noah Charney
23) Bringing Nothing to the Party - Paul Carr
24) Prospero Burns - Dan Abnett
25) Beat the Reaper - Josh Bazell
1) Next - Michael Crichton
2) Battle of The Fang - Christ Wraight
3) Helsreach - Aaron Dembski-Bowden
4) Shopaholic and Sister - Sophie Kinsella
5) The Ultramarine Omnibus - Graham McNeill
6) The Summons - John Grisham
7) After Dark - Haruki Murakami
8) Nagash the Sorcerer - Mike Lee
9) The Emperor's Tomb - Steve Berry
10) Nagash the Unbroken - Mike Lee
11) Realms of Shadow - R.A. Salvatore
12) Stop What You're Doing And Read This!
13) Fifty Shades of Grey - E.L. James
14) Fifty Shades Darker - E.L. James
15) Fifty Shades Free - E.L. James
16) The Last Mythal Anthology - Realms of the Elves
17) Nagash Immortal - Mike Lee
18) The Paris Vendetta - Steve Berry
19) The Elven Nations Trilogy - Paul Thomas, Tanya Cook & Douglas Niles
20) The House of Silk - Anthony Horowitz
21) Architect of Fate - Christian Dunn
22) The Killing Ground - Graham McNeill
23) Courage and Honour - Graham McNeill
1) Ravensoul - James Barclay
2) Chapter's Due - Graham McNeill
3) Making Money - Terry Prachett
4) Soul Hunter - Aaron Dembski-Bowden
5) Blood Reaver - Aaron Dembski-Bowden
6) Mortal Instruments : The CIty of Bones
7) Mortal Instruments : The City of Ashes
1) Mockingjay - Suzanne Colins
2) The Fault In Our Stars - John Green
3) Neverwhere - Neil Gaiman
Subscribe to this to blog if you would like to be emailed whenever it is updated.
Sunday. 5.12.13 6:05 am
I am really sad that I am only in my second book this year.. Actually, it may be first but I cannot remember when exactly did I finish Ravensoul so I will take it as the first book I read this year. It is nearly 6 months in and I am only on my 2nd book. I blame work for all this. I blame that woman who thinks too highly of herself. During my free time, I would just go out, watch TV or just sleep. I find it so sad that I cannot spend time reading because I'm tired at looking at things printed on a page, even if it has nothing to do with work.
And I miss hugs. I miss hugging my friends, I miss spending time with them week after week and I miss how people just get along.
I have had 6 episodes of American Horror Story in my laptop for a while and despite my curiousity of the whole thing, I did not have the guts to watch it. But I finally found the guts to watch it and I'm up to episode 6 and it really isn't scary, at all. The premise of this show is interesting. How the ghosts of people that were killed in this house and burried on the property stayed in this house. Then there is the creepy person (who is still alive) who stayed in this house and never seem to want to leave the new occupants alone. And finally, how the current occupants see these ghosts and doesn't seem to realise that they are ghosts. It's a whole psycho series, if you ask me. It makes me wonder every time when someone new shows up, if that person is a ghost of the house materialising. Talking about psycho series, should I watch Hannibal?
Anyway, I should stop here. All the non-stop computer staring (not from typing this post) is killing my eyes. Gotta go do something that helps my eyes not deteriorate quickly.
So you all know that I write every now and then but not exactly what I write about. I usually write down thoughts that get stuck in my head for a good period of the day. Happy thoughts, just happy thoughts. So for male characters, I have always been just hovering around the "Chris/Christian/Christopher" or "Walter/Wilber" or Xavier. I have stopped using Christian since Christian Grey took over the world.
Well, I got a tenant now and his name is similar to the one I have been using for my lead male. Although I have not officially met new tenant yet after all it has just been one day, I think I have to change the name of my character. After all, it is rather awkward and slightly disgusting, right? Unless of course you have a crush on the dude, that is a different case.
So yea... now I gotta think of a new name.. and Benedict Cumberbatch's face won't pop up when I think of my male character anymore. Maybe I should change it to Islington, like the character he played in the BBC Radio 4 series Neverwhere.
28 days, 28 posts and I did it!!! Good job to everyone who participated in the challenge too!!
This song is stuck in my head. At first, I thought it was Ellie Goulding because they sound similar.
The weekend is here and I found a Wreck-it-Ralph game on the AppStore! And I also have instagram! Leave your username if you'd like me to add you.
The down side to this is that I found out that I cannot ensure that my phone will not notify me during a call. It's damned bad for a market leader to not have such a primitive function. What the hell Apple?!