Home | Join! | Help | Browse | Forums | NuWorld | NWF | PoPo   

Welcome to the Merrick

Quote
Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate.
Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure.
It is our light, not our darkness, that most frightens us.
We ask ourselves, who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous,
talented and fabulous.
Actually, who are you not to be?


cluster
my loves
Fad
Li Rong
Michelle michelle
ET Laine
Lindy
Batam
Wednesday. 5.7.08 12:09 am
I suddenly realized from the fog of stress and late night work that i am going to Batam for a weekend get away THIS week!!

i'm suddenly v excited!

lol

Comment! (8) | Recommend!

tis a sad state of affairs
Monday. 5.5.08 10:35 pm
when no one quite believes me when i tell them i am taking leave

worse still, i can't blame them. i have like 20% success rate when it comes to applying leave. withe the other 80% although being planned leave, it doesn't mean that although having notified my boss like 1 month ago, i can go on leave when the time comes. i'm not making up the percentage by the way, my so called planned leave was unplanned for me for the last 4 times. so if the next time my leave gets unplanned, den i have less than 20% chance when it come to applying leave. more risky den a game of big or small at the dice table.

so entertaining ya?


============================================================

This is the culprit

Frederick Winslow Taylor (1856-1915):

Taylor was the first person who attempted to study human behavior at work using a systematic approach. Taylor studied human characteristics, social environment, task, physical environment, capacity, speed, durability, cost and their interaction with each other. His overall objective was to reduce and/or remove human variability. Taylor worked to achieve his goal of making work behaviors stable and predictable so that maximum output could be achieved. He relied strongly upon monetary incentive systems, believing that humans are primarily motivated by money. He faced some strong criticism, including being accused of telling managers to treat workers as machines without minds, but his work was very productive and laid many foundation principles for modern management study.


Comment! (4) | Recommend!

merrick's Weblog Site • NuTang.com

NuTang is the first web site to implement PPGY Technology. This page was generated in 0.015seconds.

  Send to a friend on AIM | Set as Homepage | Bookmark Home | NuTang Collage | Terms of Service & Privacy Policy | Link to Us | Monthly Top 10s
All content Copyright 2003-2047 NuTang.com and respective members. Contact us at NuTang[AT]gmail.com.