Mini Me Mod
Location Denver, CO
» More info.
Sprocket's Training Milestones
Came home (Aug 2, 2014)
Asked to go outside (Aug 5, 2014)
Slept 4 hours straight (night) (Aug 5-6, 2014)
7/3/13 - 8
7/4/13 - 30
7/5/13 - 36
7/10/13 - 54
7/11/13 - 57
7/18/13 - 67
2/17/14 - 83
Subscribe to this to blog if you would like to be emailed whenever it is updated.
- Dream of the Red Chamber
- Time to Kill
- Scent of the Missing
Job = Good boyfriend?
Thursday. 7.16.09 3:54 pm
Isn’t it funny? The qualities that make up the ideal employee are also those minimum requirements for a good boyfriend. Allow me to demonstrate.
The ideal boyfriend would:
Not have committed any fraud or felony
Not drink excessively, smoke, or take drugs
Would dress and act appropriate to the situation
Would be reliable and loyal
Would be hard working
Would show up to appointments on time and prepared
Additionally, if he was a higher level employee, he would:
Good with people
Intelligent and creative
Proactive in asking for what he wants
Therefore, I am beginning to hypothesize that the age old question: “So do you have a Job” might have a little bit more to it than just our animal instincts requiring us to find an ideal mate to provide for us. So there you have it, do you?
Japan in short
Tuesday. 6.9.09 8:17 pm
I just got back from Japan. It was amazingly fun. Their design is amazing. I hope that I can go back. I think next on my list is Scandanavia... :)
Thursday. 5.7.09 8:49 pm
I don't usually write in free verse, but I liked how this came out... it may be longer.
I think you have turn on all the lights in my heart
You left them on and now I feel warm
It has been left empty and yet now it is filled with light
The lights are left in the windows for you to return
More Love Poetry
Monday. 5.4.09 6:52 pm
It reminds me of this little books called "The Dreamers: a club" illustrated by Edward Penfield which talk about one of the characters having enough romantic envoys that he fancied himself a poet.
Every eyelash, I have spent for you
Every hope and every tear
Every wish and every want
Every cry and every fear
Every fountain and every shooting star in the never ending sky
And all that I asked of them is to someday have you by.
It's a Russian roulette of flower petals
A cutthroat game of Hearts
That tells me I should stay with you and never be apart
Night and Day
Night and Day
Night and Day
It's not your fault, I feel this way
But I will tell you, if I may
That all feelings from joy to dismay
Oscillates from Night to Day
I think my God has cursed me
To love no one but you
Movie stars and cheap town bars
Cannot compare or do
So I’ll let my heart lie fallow
And suffer all its pain
And slowly I will drown myself
Among the drops of rain
But what cruelty have I found here
You let me thirst to death
But somehow I still love you
And I won’t give up just yet.
Monday. 5.4.09 1:31 am
People yearn to write love notes in other people's skies
But what about those unlucky folks who have none such as I
I am but a waif that travels through the seas
And I feel as though I'm drowning when the water hits my knees
What a silly sot I've been
What a hopeless thoughtless cow
It's right that I should feel like this
But really, not right now...
Wednesday. 4.29.09 10:07 am
Saw this on Zanzibar's blog and I decided that I wanted to give it a try.
1. First thing you wash in the shower? Hair or the side of my right hip.
2. What color is your favorite hoodie? Grey. It the UW one with the long sleeves. It has now superceded the green one from Ireland mostly because the Ireland one shrunk: never let foreigners convince you to buy a medium.
3. Would you kiss the last person you kissed again? No.
4. Do you plan outfits? When I buy them… and then never after that.
5. How are you feeling RIGHT now? Groggy?
6. Whats the closest thing to you thats red? It’s a tie between the sticky notes with red check labels and the red playing cards.
7. Do you say aim or a-i-m? Aim.
8. Tell me about the last dream you remember having? I remember having a dream just now, but I’m not exactly sure about the details… I guess I could tell you about the delivery service dream where I was a galaxy pizza delivery person and I was supposed to be able to deliver a pizza to anywhere in the galaxy in 30 minutes or less but the thing is we always ran into big monsters and strange alien creatures who wanted to thwart us but because we were the finest pizza people ever we still managed to get the pizzas there on time… that was until they built a machine that could outsource our labor.
9. Did you meet anybody new today? Just woke up!
10. What are you craving right now? Food… Toothbruh…
11. Do you floss? Er…
12. What comes to mind when I say cabbage? The phrase “Fell of the cabbage truck” and that place is Discworld that grows exclusively cabbage.
13. When was the last time you talked on aim? Geez… I don’t think I was much on AIM when I was on AIM. I was on Yahoo today (it checks my email for me).
14. Are you emotional? Not in a bad way, but yeah, I am subject to wide depth and breadth of emotions. But no, I’m not an oversharer.
15. Would you dance to the taco song? Probably. I dance to pretty much anything so long as it has a beat. I dance to it more if it’s very repetitive and inane, but you see, I haven’t heard the song.
16. Have you ever counted to 1,000? I feel like I have, but I could be wrong.
17. Do you bite into your ice cream or just lick it? I bite it. I’ve tried licking, really tried… it does not function.
18. Do you like your hair? Yeah! Still deciding if I’m going to get it trimmed…
19. Do you like yourself? Yup, I’m a pretty cool chick.
20. Have you ever met a celebrity? I went to authors talks for Stephenie Meyer, Christopher Paolini, and I think Tomi DiPaolo. Otherwise? No, not really.
21. Do you like cottage cheese? Absolutely.
22. What are you listening to right now? Me. typing.
23. How many countries have you visited? I think I am at 11 going on 12.
24. Are your parents strict? Like Zanzi said, they're reasonable.
25. Would you go sky diving? Maybe… which probably means no because sky diving is not something you should do on a 'maybe'.
26. Would you go out to eat with George W. Bush? Yeah! Hell, I’d probably go out with eat with Obama, too if he invited me.
27. Would you throw potatoes at him? Why?
28. Is there anything sparkly in the room you’re in? Cthulhu’s sequined Elvis jacket is pretty sparkly.
29. Have you ever been in a castle? Yes. (“In the sky! Oh the castles way up high”) Sorry: yes.
30. Do you rent movies often? No, not really. I own so many movies it’s sort of a waste.
31. Who sits in behind you in your math class? No Math for me!
32. Have you made a prank phone call? Never. A lot of cold calls, though.
33. Do you own a gun? Nope
34. Can you count backwards from 74? Probably.
35. Who are you going to be with tonight? Probably honors folks…
36. Brown or white eggs? White, though I’m not opposed to brown eggs.
37. Do you own something from Hot Topic? I think so, though I honestly don’t think I could find it at the moment.
38. Ever been on a train? Yes.
39. Every been in love? I think I might just be...
40. Do you have a cell-phone? Yes! Though beware, it’s really just a glorified landline.
41. Are you too forgiving? I can’t see how that is possible… I guess I will always forgive someone and I’ll never… well just throw them out in the cold, but I will not always trust them. Earning trust is a constant battle even if you haven’t done anything wrong, so it’s different then having to forgive someone.
42. Do you use chap stick? No and my lips suffer immensely for it. I also keep on thinking about what Zanzi says about it just making you need more chapstick and I just can’t bring myself to keep up the habit.
43. What is your best friend doing tomorrow? BFF? Heck, I like so many people, though… probably studying for finals.
44. Can you use chop sticks? I can pick up rice with chopsticks.
45. Ever have cream puffs? Infrequently.
46. Have you ever seen The Butterfly Effect? No, but I did read “A Sound of Thunder” from which the term is derived.
47. What was the last question you asked? Probably, “Oh and how is that?”
48. What was the last CD you bought? I think it was Three Day’s Grace.
49. Boys or girls? I don’t understand the question… boys?
50. What is your bus number for school? Occasionally it’s “residence halls” but most of the time it is “Union Express”
51. Is your hair curly? Sort of: it’s wavy.
52. When is the last time you cried? Sunday.
53. Ever walked into a wall? Frequently.
54. Do looks matter? They sure help!
55. Have you ever bought anything from Pac Sun? Don’t think so…
56. Have you ever slapped someone? Very half-heartedly. I think I’ve kicked people in the face much harder than I’ve ever slapped anyone, then again slapping calls for a certain amount of deliberate action.
57. Favorite time of the year? Fall… though Summer in Laramie. Laramie has the most amazing summers.
58. Favorite color? Off-white and occasionally buttermilk yellow.
59. Are you sarcastic? I’ve never really thought about it… not really.
60. Do you have any tattoos? Nah, I'm all-natural me.
61. The last person you held hands with? Probably my dad…
62. Do you sleep with the TV on? No.
63. Where was your default picture taken at? The one in the corner there? In my room.
64. Do you hate or dislike more than 3 people? Not really.
65. Do you like your life right now? “I like life, life likes me!”
66. How often do you talk on the phone? When people call me and when I need to call them so recently, unusually frequently.
67. What is your favorite animal? I have to say: dog.
68. What was the most recent thing you bought? An ISIC card (mrdishmerdi expensive Japan).
69. Do you have good vision? Better than that of my other friends' with glasses.
70. Can you hula hoop? Yup.
71. Could you ever forgive a cheater? Weird thing, I think maybe, but then again we already talked about my opinion on forgiveness: forgive anyone, but that doesn’t mean you have to let them do it again.
72. Do you have a job? No… do you happen to know anyone looking for a graphic design intern?
73. Can you handle the truth? Yes, but please, don’t overshare, there are some things that people just don’t want to know.
74. What are you wearing? Reindeer pajama pants courtesy of the Rachel and an Arapahoe County Fair 2006 t-shirt.
75. Have you ever crawled through a window? Yup… with Zanzi in High School, actually. I think that’s my only one.
NuTang is the first web site to implement PPGY Technology. This page was generated in 0.051seconds.
|All content © Copyright 2003-2047 NuTang.com and respective members. Contact us at NuTang[AT]gmail.com.|