*MeOws..... oF YeSterDaY*
Books I have completed reading since January 2021:
1. The Enchanted - Rene Denfield
Friends and Enemies
Akatsuki: Nightmares & Dreamscapes
-beats in my head-
Chika-Chin's Anime Mania!
empty white space
In My World
My Blah blah Bulogu
My Little World
Sdovelly~ c'est la vie
Serene's Silent Secrets
Shuffle and Repear
Tolanic's Travel Blog
Wednesday, August 29, 2007
Weekends are so cool!
Sunday, August 26, 2007
I attended a workshop organized by MPH, one of the leading bookstores in Malaysia, yesterday which gathered many uprising local authors in one place. Unfortunately, the authors seemed to be more keen to clique amogst authors than the public but I now know how some authors look like. Hehe. I even got one of the local authors to sign his book which I'm now reading: Hantus & Spells by Nambai.
Later, I had dinner at a japanese modern sushi restaurant. I had Tempura Udon which had miserable amount of udon. I thought of keeping mum about it but the more I thought of it I just told myself I just have this inner squabble out of my mind. The manager attended to me and simply commented that I was the first customer to complain throughout their 4 months operation! Wow! And my mum and I got free double-scoop black sesame ice cream which worth like RM 5 above. Woohoo~ I'm just not encouraging u guys to complain to get free food.
Other than that, I played Last Chaos .. some game I got now idea how to play ... And I met some 2 new wonderful people online. One gave me a drake as a pet and teach me how to feed it .. and the other is just nice to have fun with. ARgh!!! so cute my pet.
Lastly ... jolenesiah is finally freed from the education world!!!!! No .. she didn't come out from the jungle with her tigers... She came out from the university!!!!
Woohoo ... and her birthday is just around the corner!!!
Dark Prince: A Carpathian Novel
Monday. 8.20.07 10:11 pm
Book Title: Dark Prince: A Carpathian Novel
Author: Christine Feehan
Publisher: Piatkus Books
Genre: Romance/Erotic, Fantasy, Mystery
Rating: 2.5/ 5
Raven Whitney used her psychic gift to comfort a wounded individual mentally but she ended up finding her other half or rather soulmate except he is not human.
The synopsis reminded me a lot of Lisa Jane Smith's Nightworld series which indicated why I picked this book.
Feehan is really good in describing the emotions the main characters have especially the leading male character. Every action each character does is entailed with a logical reasoning, which gives a better insight and understanding of each background.
Not only that, she is also very descriptive and detailed on the love making scenes which are spread like 2 to 3 pages or more. And the setting of that erotica scenes are various: they do it on the floor and in the lake but not on the bed. But you know what? I just feel there's a rush in the whole storyline especially the love making scenes. That's because the first page you flip tells you Raven contacting the wounded fellow mentally and then he got so excited?he tracked her down instantly by changing into a crow bird and then he molested her using his mind and then the next night, he kidnapped her into his mansion and followed by his seducing rituals and tada there goes the love scenes. I just think Feehan could go slower on how they discover each other. What's the fuss of rushing? Or you guys get more excited?
The leading male character is sort of a vampire that sleeps in soil not coffin???!!! My, we need to rewrite vampire history.
If you like reading this book, you should also try reading:
Lisa Jane Smith - All Nightworld series & The Forbidden Game series
Sherrilyn Kenyon - The Other Side of the Moon
Missing and Returning !!!
Sunday, August 19, 2007
Missing and returned alive in one piece. Nope I'm not a shinobi.
I went to Penang on Friday to distress myself but things didn't turn ou well on the journey but they got better later... here I present my updates!!
1. Went to the bus terminal punctually but was told to be waiting at the wrong platform. How the heck was I supposed to know which platform to wait when here are 4 platforms for the same bus company without indicating the destinations. Thank god, I realised I was standing at the wrong platform and headed to right one. But things were not great since I waited 1 hour 30 minutes for my bus to appear.
2. Pretty sad when I had dinner with jolenesiah when I arrived because my family favourite's Thai restaurant no longer exist. It just evaporated into thin air. I really miss that restaurant. But happy to be able to eat one of my old times Japanese restaurant. Quality and price is still good.
3. I slept in jolenesiah's house. Bwhaha. Got to sleep in an air conditioner room... and I finally got to play a RPG game using her account. We also discussed of setting up a project.
4. Wow. We watched 2 movies back to back and we managed to get some manga. I recommended her to read Yotsubato manga and I got myself some manga that I got attracted by their cover. Oh well, I'm simply Chinese illiterate. The movies we watched were Evan Almighty and Ratatouille.
5. Came home from the cinema with an accomplishing feeling but not for long because I had diarrhoea. I was just simply goofy. I drank only Coke/ Pepsi during the hours we were in the cinema area. And that means I only drank Coke/ Pepsi as water for almost 6 hours. Because I have acute gastritis [sort of], I had diarrhoea the whole morning, leaving me with little sleep. I woke up like every 2 hours to visit the toilet. And ol' sweet jolenesiah made me ginger tea because I requested. Thank u. Bwahaha..
6. The journey back to Kuala Lumpur was fun because I get to sleep in the car while jolenesiah sped. Haha. I don't mind driving since I'm already "owing" her some USD 100000000++ ... without any black and white document. Haha. Despite the fun of it, it was awful to have stomach dicomfort because I only get to see jolenesiah drinking Chocolate Blast from Baskin Robins.
7. Sweet Mr. A called me to say hi. I remembered him asking me for some dream translation, which I asked my colleague since he's a psychology graduate. The dream he had was me with a bunch of army rabbits chasing after him in a field. [Gee... Am I that violent? I thought I'm as sweet as a daisy flower..]. The explanation I got was ... "there's no explanation for that dream. If it does, it is called NIGHTMARE."
Oh well, I'm happy to be home ... because the happiest news is ... the damn Internet is finally back for good. The reason? Streamnyx has not replaced a card into my jumper area I guess due to no stock. If the problem I was facing was just simply of a card, can't Streamyx be frank with me? I waited and talked like an idiot for the past few months. It's simply not acceptable. I will be writing in to the newspaper and asking for rebate. Woohoo~
Earth is a not a world for any defenseless things
Friday, August 17, 2007
My alma mater is cool ...
Wednesday, August 15, 2007
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223
NuTang is the first web site to implement PPGY Technology. This page was generated in 0.024seconds.
|All content © Copyright 2003-2047 NuTang.com and respective members. Contact us at NuTang[AT]gmail.com.|