Location , NJ
School. Boston Univ
» More info.
this is my site // disclaimer
P.S. The passwords to protected entries will always be "watermelon" as for 9/27/06. For all password protected entries before then, just ask me for it but most likely the password it "pleasedont".
background from createblog
Where do I live?
192th day of 2004
To the left, you'll se the cemetary. :P
Not telling what street or city this is. :P
Working on a new HALICALI layout. :-P Most probably that, anyway.
(Can't find a "She Will Be Loved" mp3)
Are You Addicted to Xanga?
190th day of 2004
100% addicted to Xanga: You have been brainwashed
by Xanga, another words, you are a true Xangan!
Are you addicted to Xanga?
brought to you by Quizilla
|[email protected]|< |=|20|/| $C!!!
188th day of 2004
"yes we have been in the same class since pre-k. wink"
GIVE ME A SITE "derek"!!!!! u "poser".....
HAHA back from south carolina!!!! (if you were wondering where i've been for the last week or so.....which i dont think any of you were XD).....had to drive...(my dad did, too young XD)....you know how long it takes to drive from northern nj to southern south carolina?! (i think it's southern anyway...."north charleston") it took us like from 4 p.m. - 6 a.m. (so like 14 hours? yeah....in the CAR!) and when we left it was like 10 a.m. - 2 a.m. (next day) (16 hours? i dunno, i can't count. lol)
and a side note, they're really into cars there. seriously. jay is like 5 years old and he can beat gran turismo 4 (using a steering wheel. as in breaking, gas and turning) and even the girls understood initial D. o.O and so it ends. no more stuff to write, already a giant entry. off to catch up!
100 things about me
180th day of 2004
1. My name is Trisha.
2. My age is to be disclosed on the internet.
3. Only a few people know my middle name, let alone the initial.
4. I am addicted to Japanese music.
5. I also like anime and manga.
6. I have braces (with bands).
7. My AIM sn is sweetxsenshi.
8. There are 70 people on my buddy list.
9. I have 10 cousins that I can think of at the moment. (Anika, Bruce, Ateh Gerianne, Kuya Marco, Kuya Gerry, Ateh Stephanie, Ateh Abigail, Kuya Herb, Migi and Mae)
10. I have about 12 aunts and uncles that I can think of right now (Too lazy to post them)
11. My favorite song is "Addicted to You" by Utada Hikaru.
12. My favorite American song is "The Reason" by Hoobastank.
13. I have one brother, Larry, who is a year and a week younger than me.
14. My birthday is March 19.
15. I live in New Jersey (More specifically, Belleville)
16. I was born in New Jersey.
17. I am a Catholic.
18. I go to a Catholic school.
19. I play the piano.
20. I am Filipino.
21. I have black hair.
22. I used to wear my hair up, but I cut it so now I wear it down.
23. My mom says my face is getting darker.
24. I am online for at least an hour a day, 9 at the most.
25. I am one of the Top 25 Posters on the J-Fan mesage board.
26. I've been using the name hikari-gaki (hikarixgaki) online since July 2003.
27. Before that, it was zaelight03, and other names before that.
28. I use Neopets
29. I self-froze my account because I thought it sucked (My username is now kanibaru)
30. About 2 people know who I like.
31. 3 of the friends that I had have moved away (April, Connie and Erika)
32. I am not very creative.
33. I won the school Geography bee when I was in 4th and 5th grade (against an 8th grader)
34. The only person who has stayed in my class since Pre-K 3 with me is Derek.
35. Alyssa, Me and Ciara sat together in a triangle (with our desks) until 3rd grade.
36. I am (or was) the unofficial class validictorian.
37. I have around 19 manga books.
38. I watch anime on the Anime Network, which comes free with our cable service.
39. I don't have just one favorite anime.
40. I've never been to most of the states in the centeral time zone.
41. I've been to New Jersey, New York, Conneticut, Virginia, North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia, Florida, Texas (I think), Arizona, California and Alaska.
42. My favorite music genere next to J-Pop is songs like "Accidentally in Love", "Unwell", "The Reason" and songs like that, I'm not sure what genere that is.
43. I love watching reality shows.
44. I also like watching game shows with incredibly stupid people.
45. I actually like school when I'm not learning (That's 50% of the time)
46. I love going to homestarrunner.com.
47. I have a Gamecube, PS2, PSX, Gameboy Color and a Gameboy Advanced SP.
48. I would've gotten an XBox one year (We didn't want it though)
49. I have asthma.
50. I wear glasses.
51. My vision gets slowly worse everytime I go to the eye doctor.
52. I like experimenting with Photoshop.
53. I have Photoshop v.6.
54. I liked drinking soda that pops in your mouth.
55. Heck, I like eating anything that pops in your mouth.
56. I think Root Beer will keep me from drinking real beer someday.
57. I think that if I smoke, I will die in less than a year (see fact 49)
58. I've read each Harry Potter book at least twice.
59. The first Harry Potter book I read was the second one because I wanted to watch the movie without surprises.
60. I learned to read when I was 3 years old.
61. When I was little, I scremed "Jumping Jellyfish!" when someone spilled crayons on the floor. (That was before Spongebob Squarepants)
62. My IE has Adware, so I use Mozilla.
63. I have a perverted mind.
64. All of my friends (and most classmates) have perverted minds.
65. None of us have actually put them to use.
66. I liked a boy named Jason from Kindergarten to 2nd grade.
67. I told him I liked him in Kindergarten.
68. I currently like someone in my class (*coughrcoughicoughscough*
69. I know who 5 people like.
70. There was a whole big thing in 3rd grade called the RW about when I said I like Jason.
71. It had to do with catching Elijah and Derek to keep them from telling him (Jason).
72. I don't know how to ride a bike.
73. I have downloaded over 300 songs off the internet.
74. Over 300 of those songs are Japanese (not all of them).
75. I don't have any (1st) cousins that live on the east coast.
76. I want to learn either Japanese or Tagalog.
77. I can understand most conversational Tagalog.
76. I am straight.
77. I am single.
78. I plan to be single for at least another 6 years.
79. I own a a website.
80. I weighed 112 pounds the last time I checked.
81. I am 58 inches tall.
82. I think that's about 4' 11"
83. I have burned 4 CDs.
84. I'm going to South Carolina this Wednesday.
85. I'm going to Arizona sometime around mid-August (If I don't go with my parents)
86. I have moderate CSS skills.
87. I have completed 242 missions on Final Fantasy Tactics: Advanced.
88. I have beaten the game Aero the Acrobat.
89. I cannot beat Peach's course in the original Mario Golf.
90. My house is currently being fixed.
91. I went to Home Depot for at least 5 days straight after the last day of school.
92. 50% of the people on my AIM buddy list have new sns, but I keep their old ones.
93. I am desperate. For anything.
94. I like saving money.
95. I use NuTang as my new primary blog.
96. I post things on my xanga from time to time.
97. No one ever actually reads my xanga unles I prop them.
98. I was addicted to Animal Crossing at one time. (I wanna get back into it, but my Gamecube cannot be played at this time, see fact 90)
99. I can be really creepy at times.
100. I dont remember the last movie I saw in a theater.
179th day of 2004
went to chelsea's house.....that was soooo fun! hahaha....it was! we were inside until like 6:00.....(well, we at before that but we didn't play outside until 6....because this girl said.....
girl - "How long have you been watching t.v.?"
me - "um...i dunno"
other girl - "Why did you ask her that?"
girl - "Because she's been watching t.v. since they got here and didn't go outside at all!"
and yea, i heard her.....she said it so loudly for a whisper. nyah.
they were playing badmitton outside. they were playing badminton wrong. there was a girl who served like it was tennis and they just plain sucked. haha
then i was playing with kurt.....so fun. he's so cute....^__^. i dont remember what happened after that, but then i remember catching fireflies .o.O. we caught like 10+. we let them all go.....ahhhh.... then we were playing with a (volley)ball....and then chelsea was like "give it back!" and she said "just throw it up here!" (she was in here bedroom) and we did it like three times.....(twice with chelsea who threw it back and once with me catching it because ryan, her bro, stole the ball....
oh yeah, also remember watching them play basketball. my dad played with ninong conrad....they totally beat 'em. at least, i think i have no clue about basketball. ah well.
then we played freeze tag. justine (that's what chelsea called her, don't actually know her name...XD) was saying "how do you play freeze tag?"...and she's like 13 or 14 years old....i don't think 13, just keep readin why.....i was stuck at a house next door cause larry (who was it) froze me there.....i got someone's attention by jumping, but i dunno who.....
well, they left us there (justine, kim, and two other people) so we were outside......and went inside and saw them there...nyah. they were watching miss congeniality. haha, the end. then just surfing channels and talking. we wook chelsea up. lol.
i said that to kurt. cruelty. lol.
Another moving picture! nyao~
179th day of 2004
NuTang is the first web site to implement PPGY Technology. This page was generated in 0.011seconds.
|All content © Copyright 2003-2047 NuTang.com and respective members. Contact us at NuTang[AT]gmail.com.|