Saturday. 1.3.09 7:08 am
Monday. 12.29.08 9:13 pm
Eleventh reason not to celebrate christmas
Friday. 12.26.08 11:37 pm
11. If you really want to show your love to someone, remember their birthdate and make them something.
Nothing in my opinion can show more love and dedication to someone other than taking the time to make something special for them.
Comment! (5) | Recommend! | Categories: christmas [t]
Ten top reasons to boycott Christmas
Monday. 12.22.08 2:51 am
10. Itís a plague from Western consumers
9. Itís a Christian holiday
8. Most of the world are NOT Christian
7. People who do Christmas shop too much
6. Setting decorations becomes a waste of money, time and space in the landfill afterwards
5. Setting Christmas lights is a waste of electricity.
4. All the plastics bought contribute to more air, water and ground pollution.
3. More unnecessary traffic leading up to the Christmas holidays contribute to more congestion in the cities, noise, air, water pollution.
2. A tree cut down is another tree that didnít make it to a hundred, a plastic tree contributes to air, water pollution.
and most importantly Ö
1. Most of the things consumed are from countries that pay so little to the worker that they have no health/dental care.
THINK about the people who made what you just bought. Do you really need it?
Comment! (6) | Recommend! | Categories: Christmas [t], shopping [t], consumerism [t], western holiday [t], christian [t], environment [t]